After having taken the briefcase, Emut had decided that I rest for a while before deciding our next step on how to get back. I was slightly reluctant, but my tiredness betrayed me and I had to relent when I yawned a few times.

"Got it." Emut reassured me and I followed after him, watching as he looked to the outside again.

"Tell me again, why is Demir stood outside?" He said in a quiet voice as he opened the door for me. I was hoping that it would be slightly warmer inside, but it was just as cold in the small reception as it was outside.

"Because someone needs to hold the weapons out of sight from people who think we're robbing them. That's why we also chose a motel and not a hotel." I explained in a whisper as we walked up to the desk where a scrawny woman was sat, wearing a checkered shirt and jean shorts.

I ignored the smell of antifreeze that emanated in the small room before plastering a smile. The clerk looked at us expectantly to which Emut cleared his throat, leaning his palms against her desk.

"We need a room." He said bluntly and the clerk smiled at him warmly and I rolled my eyes at his defiance of my instructions.

"Which kind? Double, twin or single?" She asked and I noticed how her eyes gravitated to his biceps briefly. He thought for a minute before speaking.

"Single." He answered, brushing his hair back to which the clerk raised an eyebrow.

"And single will accommodate the two of you?" She asked and I reddened at her words, turning to Emut who remained oblivious, a stern look on his face.

"It will if I wish it to." He said simply and I internally facepalmed as the clerk let out a small impressed giggle at his words. I interrupted then as Emut eyed her as though she had two heads.

"We'll have twin, please." I jutted into the conversation and the lady nodded at this, turning to the backboard and grabbing the key. She moved back to the desk and wrote down into her logbook as she spoke.

"Your room is No. 22 and the total is here. Are you paying with cash or card?" She asked and I handed her the cash quickly. Emut watched the exchange, a curious expression on his face at, perhaps, the odd customs.

The clerk smiled in thanks then before handing the key to Emut.

"Hope you have a lovely stay!" She let out, giving him a small wink to which he took the key and moved to the door, opening it for me. I thanked him as we walked out.

"Humans are odd." He said and I laughed at his words as we neared Demir who looked to us, weapons in hands.

"I'm not one for waiting." He mentioned as we walked to the small motel building opposite the reception and up the small stairs to the door labelled 22.

"Well, good on you for holding out." I muttered, opening the door.

I clicked the light on and surveyed the room. There were two beds near the wall on the right-hand side and a TV adjacent to it. There was also a small table with a number to call for a cleaner. Attached was a small cubicle of a bathroom. All in all, it was small but adequate and that was enough for us to rest.

"I'll take one bed, Emut the other and Hanna will take the toilet." Demir teased and I threw my backpack at him playfully which he swiftly ducked.

Emut caught it without even so much as a glance as he looked down at the letter.

"Try not strangle each other while we're together." He joked and I nodded at his words with a small stretch before gesturing to the bathroom.

"I'm just going to shower first before I rest." I let out, grimacing at how I smelt like wet rain. He nodded at this before turning to Demir and talking through something.