◇hula hoop◇

I was leaning against the school wall with my arm around Percys shoulder. He was scrolling through instagram while we waited for Grover. Leo was attempting a cartwheel while I chucked at his attempts.

"So how much he pay you for you to agree to going out with him Jackson?"

"He didn't pay me anything Drew." Percy sighed "He asked me out and I said yes."

"Yeah sure whatever." She rolled her eyes.

"So I was wondering if you by any chance wanted to be my date to a party-" Drew started but was cut off.

"How many times, hes gay! As in not into chicks!" Leo yelled exasperated.

"Oh please." Drew scoffed flipping her hair "he's straighter then the pole your mom dances on."

"His mom does hula hoop." Leo retorted.

Percy snorted not bothering to look up from his phone.

"Percy! Tell him your straight!" Drew demanded stomping her foot.

"Can't sorry. You can come to one of my moms hula hoop shows though." He said making circles in the air with his finger.

I snickered.

Her gaze fixed on me, "wait til piper hears about this."

"I think Jason and Percy are cute." Piper awnsered for herself ducking under Percys arms that were holding his phone and leaning against him so she could look at Instagram as well.

Perct didn't even flinch, he just angled his arms so she could see better.

"Did you hear Tratie is official now!" Piper gossiped.

"Your kidding! I thought it would never happen!" Percy gushed.

"And there's this new kid Nico Di Angelo."

"Meh." Percy shrugged "he's a total emo, not my crowd."

They continued gossiping while Drew gawked at them.

I raised an eyebrow at her challenging her to say something else.

She huffed and sashayed away.

I looked at Percy fondly.

I think I may have found my forever.

Word count:310

Ok we got a little sad at the end. And yes I so stole that hula hoop like from my other story lol. And sorry its short!