Chapter 14

Jason

I had just been taking a walk after my fight with Thalia when I saw him. He was sitting on the park bench with his knees pulled up to his chest. He just looked so sad, it broke my heart.

I took a chance and walked over.

"Percy?"

He looked up tilting his head slightly to the side. It made my heart melt, how can one person be so god damn cute.

"Hey Jason" he responded timidly.

"Mind if I join you?" I asked softly

What am I doing? I shouldent have even walked over here

He smiled sideways and nodded slightly. "Sure.."

He scooted over to give me room, I sat down tapping my foot.

"Look Percy, I dident make any of those posters." I said suddenly surprising him.

He sighed softly, "I know, Drew made them."

"What a bitch" I said bitterly, "what happend to make her do that? If you dont mind me asking."

"She told me that she loved me and I told her she was just a hook up so I could keep my reputation" He said bluntly.

"Wow" was all I could muster up to say.

To my surprise he started to chuckle, it slowly built up to full blown laughter.

I noticed tears sliding down his face despite the rain.

I took another chance and draped my arm around his shoulders. His laughter/crying stopped abruptly and he tensed up but then he suprised me. He sighed almost silently and snuggled into my side.

I smirked amused, from this angle he looked like a cute inncoent little puppy.

I was staring to get cold but I dident want to leave, I wanted to stay here with him for as long as I could.

I could hear his teeth chattering. I wiggled out of my coat and layed my coat over him.

He looked up at me a little suprised but dident object.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" He questioned.

"Why are you cuddling me" I said gesturing to his position.

His cheeks turned pink but he dident move away from me, "you cant awnser a question with a question" He retorted.

Fuck.

How was I supposed to awsner him? I cant just tell him that im interested in him, he'd probaly slap me.

He was still looking at me for an awnser so I did the only thing I could think of, I shrugged.

"Really? Thats all I get a shrug?" He scoffed.

"For now" I smirked.

"Whats that supposed to mean?" He questioned chuckling.

"Ok before I awnser, promise you won't hit me?" I asked nervously.

He hesiated "ok I promise".

I started to lean in to percys shocked face.

Percy

Holy shit Holy shit HOLY SHIT.

Is Jason fucking Grace about to kiss me!?

Do I want this? Should I back away?

Maybe I should break my promise and slap him or something. Do I actually like him? Maybe I should say someth- my rapid thoughts were interrupted by Jasons soft lips on mine.

I gasped in suprise at the sudden contact. I could feel Jasons lips trembling. He started to pull away when he realised I wasent kissing back. I quickly wrapped my arms around the back of his neck and pulled him closer. Now it was his turn to gasp. I moved my lips against his softly. Yea I definitely wanted this, sure I'd kissed people before but this just felt so..right.

I pulled away panting slightly. I locked eyes with Jason and we just sat there breathing heavily for a moment.

"I-" Jason started.

"Dont..dont say anything" I interrupted "im still deciding wether to beat the shit out of you or kiss you again."

"Hey you promised, and ill take that second kiss" He said sheepishly.

"Its raining idiot and I should probaly get back to Ms.Valdez and my friends" I sighed.

"Before you go..you should put your number in my phone" He suggested.

I smirked "sure, this stays between you and me though" I warned.

"Of course" He replied handing me his phone.

I quickly typed my number into his phone and made it a contact.

"There" I said handing his phone back to him. "Thx" he replied grinning.

I got up and started to walk away when I realized Jason was still sitting on the bench.

"Arent you going home?" I questioned.

He sighed "I dont feel like getting into another screaming match with my sister."

"Well..if you want you can come with me to Leo's place" I offered nervously "his mom works night shift and we were just gonna have a movie night anyway."

He raised an eyebrow "you sure?"

I smirked "yea, so you coming?"

"Yea sure" He replied getting up and walking next to me.

I felt his fingers brush against mine, he quickly looked at me and muttered an apology.

I took a deep breath and loosly intertwined my fingers with his.

He locked eyes with me with his eyebrows raised.

I shrugged, "My hand was cold."

He grinned his cheeks tinted pink. I could feel my face begin to get hot as well.

I let go of his hand once we got to the valdezes house. I saw Jason frown a out of the corner of my eye. I smirked amused as I opened the door.

"Ms.V!" I called "Can Jason stay over?"

"Yes Of course sweetie just make sure he knows the rules" She said walking down the stairs in her work clothes. She pecked me on the cheek and walked out in a hurry, she was always late to work.

"Make yourself at home, all of Leos friends do" I said walking over to the fridge.

"Whos my friend?" Leo said groggily walking down the stairs.

I gestured to Jason before searching the fridge.

"Yea whatever, you seem alright" Leo decided "you staying the night right perce?"

I turned around holding a soda, "yea im taking tommrow off from school anyway."

"How bout you Jason? If not I can drive you back to your house whenever" I offered.

"Yea sure, Ill spend the night if thats ok with you guys." He said shyly.

"Thats fine!" Leo yelled from the living room "you guys wanna play truth or dare? Grovers gonna be down in a minute he was just changing."

"Of course" I yelled back.

This night might just get interesting

Word count:1,169

Hey guys sorry its been awhile since I last updated, I had to choose classes for my first year of highschool and Ive just been super stressed out. Sorry for rambling lol anyways sorry for the shitty chapter this wasent as smooth as It could've been. Lilly ouut💛💛