Chapter 8

Jason

I walked down the street sighing happily. The breakup had gone good, me and pipes were still friends and we had learned some gossip about Jackson.

I heard faint yelling and a loud crash from farther down the sidewalk. I picked up my pace, sombody might be hurt.

After about a minute of speed walking, I could tell it was that Jackson kid and his booty call drew.

I rolled my eyes but listned into their fight from afar. Like I said, im kind of a drama whore.

~~
Percy

I stood there with my face in my hands to angry for words.

"I HATE YOU" Drew continued to scream while crying.

"Oh my god, your over reacting you physco!" I said my voice raising.

"You know what Jackson" She growled.

"What" I seethed.

"Your just like your dead beat dad, what was his name? Poseidon or some stupid shit like that?" She hissed.

My anger quickly dissapeared only to be replaced by sadness and fear of what she was going to say next.

"You always leave just like him! What the hell are you scared of Jackson!" She said pushing me backwards.

I stumbled backwards, I put my head down trying to shrink into myself. All I wanted to do was run but my legs dident seem to work.

"What are you fucking gay or something Percy" She yelled in his face.

"N-no" I stammered still looking at my feet.

She grabbed my chin roughly and wrenched my head up to look at her, "for christs sake at least look at me you pathetic faggot".

I was to miserable to even defend myself. Why would I want to anyway.

I felt somebody roughly remove Drews hand from my face and push her away. I heard somebody yelling at her but I was to deep into my miserable thoughts to really care.

"Hey Jackson, Jackson? You alright" I heard somebody say worridly.

"Just fine" I muttered looking up.

"Jason?" I asked shocked.

"Heh yep" He said nervously.

"Thanks, I suppose" I said gesturing to Drew who was slamming her house door.

"And im sorry for calling you a fag, and mentioning Octavian" I said softly trying not to let the tears in my eyes spill over.

"Its fine" he chuckled, "and Jackson".

I looked up, "yea?"

"You know its fine if your gay right?" He asked softly suprising me and seeming to suprise himself also.

"I-i..." I trailed off, I would agree except I knew it wasent ok. What would the school think, what would my friends think, what would Gabe think.

"I dont know" was what I managed pathetically.

"Well ill say it, Im gay. And im not ashamed of it percy" he said continuing to speak to me in a soft tone.

"Y-yea, im gay" I said barley audible.

Then Jason did something that surprised me more than anything he had done so far.

He pulled me into a hug.

I stiffened at first but eventually I melted into the hug. I hugged him back, tightly. I sobbed softly into his chest while he rubbed my back in soft circles. I pulled away after a few minutes.

"If you tell anybody about this..ill probaly have to kill you" I said trying for a glare but failing horribly when another tear streaked down my face.

"I won't" He said chuckling "bye percy" He said turning on his heel and walking away.

"Bye" I muttered.

"Oh percy what a coincidence!"

I turned around to see who was talking and felt my heart drop to my feet.

"Hello Gabe"

Word count:602

Duh duh duuuuh. I just wanted to say Thankyou for 80 reads! Thats so exciting for me lol. I dont know if I want to continue this ive kinda hit a dry patch but ima try. Lilly ouuut💛💛