ricky×nini-you and me

Nini:
Me and ricky were this bed cuddling together watching hsm when he said he wanted to show me something we both got up he for his guitar he began to play.

Ricky:is funny when u find yourself looking from the outside I'm standing here but all I want is to be over there why did i let myself believe miracles could happen?cause now I have to pretend that I dorn care.

It join in
Nini:i thought u were a fairytale a dream ,when I'm not sleeping a wish upon star that coming true but everybody else could tell that I confused my feelings with the truth when there was me and u.

Nini and ricky:I swore I knew the melody that I heard u singing and when u smiled, u made me feel like I could sing along but then u went and changed the word now my heart empty I'm only left with used to be and once upon a song now I know you're not a fairytalenqjd dreams were meant for sleeping and wishing on a star just dotn come true cause now ,even I can tell that I confused with the truth because there I liked the view when there was me and u.

Ricky:I cant believe that I could be so blind it's like u were floating, while I was falling and I dont mind.

Nini and Ricky:because I like the view I thought u felt too when there was me and u.

Ricky:
After we both sang the song we both laughed in joy I kissed her on the lip after we kissed I told her I loved her
Nini:I love u too.