seb×Carlos

They play and sing the song and when they play the last note it rings in the air and Seb looks at Carlos who was already looking at him.

Then Carlos joins in and looks down and this isn’t necessary an easy song so he has to move his hands along the piano so Seb like presses his hands a little bit and slides Carlos’ over.

They fully turn to look at each other, Seb moves his leg over the bench so that he’s completely facing Carlos.

Carlos chuckles a little bit and that’s all Seb wanted.But then Carlos goes “That was all you, you know it’s always like that, I’m just standing there making things harder” Seb can’t believe it so he gives him a whole monologue about how he is more than enough and how he’s going to do great in this show just like he did with the last one and how could they have gotten anywhere without his choreography which he did all by himself and Miss Jen wouldn’t even be here if he hadn’t done the choreography to “Truth, Justice, and Songs in our Key” He tells him how great he is and Carlos is crying (because he started tearing up talking about freshman year and it’s easier to cry when you already -or almost- did) But he leaves his thumb on Calos’ cheeck and let’s go of his glasses but slides his hand down a little bit and now Seb’s  cupping Carlos’ face in his hands.

Carlos is in shock staring at Seb’s lips and they make eye contact and blush.Seb was about to ask but Carlos blurts out “Can I?” And they’re so close so he leans in just a bit and unconsciously draws Carlos’ face toward him.

Carlos’s hands are at Seb’s writs now because he needs support since he’s sure he’s gonna fall of the bench. So Seb just nods silently and they lean in and close their eyes and it’s so perfect.

It isn’t desperate and fast and with the force of Rini’s or Redlyn’s but it’s so soft and it’s just a touch of the lips.

And they separate just enough so that they aren’t kissing anymore.

Carlos presses his hands there a little towards him and they kiss again and it’s longer this time, they actually move their lips now and there’s relief sighs into the kiss.

And Carlos’ hand slide down Seb’s arms and down his torso until they land at his waist.

So when they pull away they’re a smiling blushing mess but they’re so happy.

And as the shock wears off small smiles make their way into the kiss.