thanksgiving -big red×ashlyn

(This what i would think what would happen on the thanksgiving episode,but there is a storm hope u like it)

Ashlyn:
Thanksgiving was crazy my cousin E.j is a different,Nini got jealous with gina being with ricky, Gina might be moving and I start to have a big fat crush on big  red.after we were done cleaning up big red said "sorry none of the girls stuck around","its okay the mode kinda got killed".he was cleaning and he found the pino and he said "is this where u wrote the song about regrets", I walk up to him and say "did someone tell u tell me that because that all I wanted to hear my whole life",he said "well I thought it sounded similar because the notes","why the notes" we started in each other's eyes for a few seconds he liked his lips then shuddered saying I got to go but I got to call my mom because the storm".he got his phone and dialed his mom and she answered and he looked at me in a awkward way blushing and he said to me "my mom said if I can say get for the night because it is too dangerous to walk to my house", "sure I have a guest room", "cool I would be out u dont know I was here".after he hang up he thanked me again,then I kissed him it was not just a peck.

Big red:
I was on the couch with a blanket around me because it was cold and ashlyn was making some tea and when the tea was done she got the tea and when she gave it to me and I said thank you,she said "are u going to pretend that nothing happened 5 minutes ago,I'm not we kissed it was hot and I really like u more then a friend and then I kissed her the seconded time and we watched a movie.after a few minutes of watching the movie we fall asleep on the couch hugging.

Word count:351