"Fine but no more favours after today" Pidge grumbled and Hunk nodded. 

Five minutes Keith running back holding the sword that was still wrapped in black cloth, it was old and just a simple black cloth but it was the consumer cloth, it seemed he always used the same cloth and since Pidge started taking over the guy sword, she always washed the cloth treating it with care before using it to wrap the sword once more.

"H-Here" Keith replied, catching his breath why holding the sword out a little to her.

"Thanks Keith and I'll take the second round, just let me take the chance of meeting this guy" Pidge smiled softly and Keith nodded.  

"Now ... I just need to find a knight who honest and puts others before himself. A man who fights to protect and trains himself to be stronger to the point his sword becomes worn quicker. A man who has hope and faith in his sword to help his dream come true ... A man who I respect" Pidge smirked with a sparkle in her eye as she looked to the black cloth wrapped around the sword. 

"Now .. know any knights like that" Pidge asked with a shy smile as she looked to her friends who just stared at her dumb folded.

"Wow, you really are interested in this mystery man" Lance grinned as he wiggle his eyebrows a little.

"I can't believe you look up to someone just from working on their sword .. I still say its crazy" Hunk mumbled as he shakes his head a little.

"Can you just tell me some names, I'm sure once they see the cloth then they come to me" Pidge sighed as she looked to her friends.

"That cloth does seem familiar .. Who have I seen carrying it before" Keith muttered as he crossed his arms trying to think.

"Excuse me, but are you Pidge Gunderson" A gentle but rough voice spoke behind Pidge making her turn to the owner of the voice, stopping as she faced him.

He was tall with a strong body built and skin as pale as snow. A scar over his nose clearly from a fight during his knights days since it seemed just a couple years old. Smooth black hair with a fluffy white tuff and beautiful gentle eyes. He was dressed in black armour and his sword sheath was missing a sword.

A slight blush filled her cheeks as she noticed how handsome the knight was.

"W-Who asking" Pidge stuttered out as she noticed how fit the guy was, he looked like he could snap her in two but if she got to die in his arms maybe it wasnt such a horrible death.

"My name is Takashi Shirogane, I think you have my sword" He spoke with a soft smile, pointing to the sword she held.

"This is your sword .. Are you sure" Pidge asked as she glanced down to the cloth, she always wanted to meet the guy but she wouldnt just give it up without knowing for sure.

"Yes, I use that cloth every month when I send it in for repairs. Thace tells me that he left it to be worked on by a Pidge Gunderson but I always seemed to miss you. Are you him" He answered lowering his pointed finger, lowing his arm.

"Yes, you have a beautiful sword and I can tell you truly trust it with your own life and soul" Pidge smiled softly as she lifted her arms holding the sword out.

"Thank you but I also must thank you, without your work on my sword it would have been damage for life" He replied with a gentle smile taking his sword with care before unwrapping the cloth from it.