The runes began to recede back as his form began turning human only his eyes showed he was in his second form. As the last rune disappeared from his skin. He lost himself, charging at Ben and Lario, he threw Lario to the wall. As he was about to charge at Ben he stopped. Ver had appeared in front of Ben holding Carter down.

The witch began to siphon Carter. "Let go, Carter, let it free." He spoke siphoning more magic. "Ver let him go." An explosion rocks the entire dome as crimson smoke engulfed the whole dome. Carter yelled, shaking in agony until he dropped and passed out.

"Did he do it?" Lario cradled Carter as he asked Ben. "I think so."

They teleport to the Wendigo dorm. Laying Carter on his bed, Ben sat next to him casting a spell of healing and inner peace. Robin appears in the room. "Shit I found you, Ramos jumped Kyra, the witches and fae are attacking my dorm, Hayes is already there can you help?" Ben immediately stands up. "Take care of Carter alright." Lario nods.

Vampire Dorm

"Dark circle Lucifers Hold." Hayes summoned black chains which constricted fae, witch and shifter. He knew his attacks only stopped them for a bit. The vampires had been fighting on the ground against the shifters. "Need help?" Ben said as he levitates in the air beside Hayes. "Please."

"3rd circle Dark Typhoon." Swirling masses of dark matter and elements hit the witches who were in their paths. "1st circle Lightning barrage." Hayes released bolts of lightning targeting the shifters on the ground.

"So you got help eh." Ramos smirked. The were used his roar to cause a tremor that sent the vampire falling back to the wall. "We need to find Kyra, Hayes take Ramos, Robin deal with Theo, and I will deal with Corey." All three nod and head to their opponents.

"What did you do to my mate!!" Robin yelled as the fairies and witches turned their attention to him. "Nothing, Yet anyway." Theo smirked. "Give him back." Robin spoke behind Theo his aura made Theo flinch back. Two wings had grown on the vampires back.

"Sacred Blood Technique." The vampire held out his hand holding Theo in place. His body was being controlled by Robin. "You messed with the wrong witch." Spikes appeared in front of him and all five pierced Theo. The fae was kicked to the building wall where he slumped down pulling out the spikes.

"Where is he!!" He yelled flying above Theo. "Suit yourself you'll bleed then talk." Ice shards were sent to Robin who dodged with ease. The sky cracked as the fae released lightning from his hands. It had no impact. Robin taps Theo's shoulder as he turns he's punched in the gut.

The two start throwing punches and blocking attacks. Using his vampire speed Robin disappeared and appeared behind Theo slashing him with his spear. He repeats the action more times. Being held in place as his blood is being controlled Robin thrusts his spears through Theo. Before he could pull it out the vampire kicked the fae's head making him roll on the ground.

"Where is he?!!" He twisted his spear inside Theo.

Corey stood breathless, blood trailing his shirt, his whole body filled with burns and cuts as he held on to his karambit. "You're idiotic and pathetically weak. Where is Kyra?" Ben asked the slightly taller boy who held a smirk on his face. "Fine then." Two long twin blades with markings on them appeared in Ben's hands. He appeared in front of Corey. "Blade Samba." Ben spoke as he spun his blades.

He began to move in a rhythm as if he were dancing to a song. He slashed Corey, blocking his attacks and landing his own. Hayes and Robin looked to the witch who was cutting down Corey.
By the time he was finished the blonde was on his knees holding his arm. "Last time. Where is he?"

"I don't know, fuck!" Corey hissed as Ben cut him. "Too bad, Dark Circle Demise." Corey began writhing in agony, the cuts on his body had intensified in pain, his body had been heated to degrees higher than it should be. He passed out.

"Ramos I have dinner to go eat, now just scurry off and get Kyra. I'm in no mood to beat a little pup." The were laughed looking at Hayes as he roared making Hayes fly up to be burnt by the fae who were flying above him. A purple barrier appeared around the demon absorbing the fire. "Let me borrow my baby's power a little here." Hayes chuckled. "Dark Circle Lucifers Hold: 3rd Circle Final Strike." Hayes spoke as he pointed to the pentagrams above and below Ramos.

"Release." Black chains appeared again constricting the were, they burnt him and pulled him to his knees. Purple lightning struck him multiple times. Hayes raised his hands as the pentagrams glimmer turned brighter increasing each spell cast. "Where is he?" Grounding his teeth Robin asked. In that instant, as he spoke a huge explosion was seen and heard at the Incubus dorm.

Kyra appears where Robin was. "Calm down I'm here." He caressed the vampire. "Are you hurt?" The witch shook his head no. "Next time I won't hold back." Hayes spoke looking at Ramos.

"We'll see about that, grab him." The witch who had released Paige from his charm appeared and disappeared with Ben. "We got what we really wanted, behave or I hurt him." The were disappeared also with two other witches.

"Fuck, What the fuck do we do now!!"

----------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ