Namjoon (little!reader)

"Daddy? Can we watch a movie together? I really wanna watch this one movie based on a book you read for me!" Namjoon smiles warmly at you from your stop on the couch, where you were sat down after your bath. He leans down closer to you, kisses your cheek and says, "For sure, little one. Which movie is it?" You look up, trying to remember the title. You think for a second and then remember. You then smile widely and say, "It's called the fault in our stars Joonie! Do you remember the book?" He thinks for a second and he them remebers, "Oh! Yeah. The one with the girl and the boy that are both sick and fall in love with each other. Are sure you wanna watch it? You cried last time at the end." You nodded your head with a fervor and he chuckled, tlling you he would look for it for you. He finds the movie and brings you into the bedroom so you two could sit in bed and watch the movie. He lets you get settled with your fluffy blankets and plushies and then plays the movie.

It's already half way through the movie and you're starting to get a sensation. You knew this feeling but you didn't know what to do because asking for help made you feel awkward. You felt the need to be touched but you didn't want to ask Namjoonie for help. He was half asleep so to thought you could get away with getting yourself off. You slowly slipped your hands into your small sleep shorts and past you lace panties and started to touch yourself. You tried not to make any sounds and you tried not to make so many different expressions. After a few seconds, you were starting to feel really good, but not as good as Namjoon made you feel. You continued to touch yourself when suddenly, you let out an audible moan. Namjoon opened his eyes and looked over at you. He smirked and said, "What are you doing, baby girl?" You were freaking out because your hand was still in your pants. He lifts the blankets and sees what you were previously doing. He chuckles and kisses your forehead. He then says, "Naughty kitty. You were touching yourself without my permission. Were you feeling needy, baby?" You gulp and then explain, "Well, i was feeling kind of needy and I didn;t want to both you, daddy. So, I decided to help myself. I'm sorry." He kisses your lips and pulls away, "Aw, you know you can ask me for help anytime you need me, right?" You look away shyly and he says, "Here, let me help you out." He removes your hand from your pants and he goes down between your legs. He asks if he can take you shorts and panties off and you say yes. He slides the clothes down your legs and sets them lightly on the side of the bed. He goes down closer you your heat and kitten licks it. You gasp and he says, "Oh baby, you made yourself so sensitive. Let me know if I'm hurting you, okay?" You say, "Okay, daddy/" He starts licking at you and you keep moaning and gasping.