Park Jaehyung (Jae)

request: Hi I got quite the challenge for you... Quotes 4, 9, and 65... fem reader × jae of day6. I have faith in you lol

a/n: FINALLY A DAY6 REQUEST. I was hoping for one of these to come my way because omg IM READY! Tbh, challenge accepted because it's for my bias chicken little and I'd do a lot for him. Anyways, I really hope you enjoy this because I did (song listened to while writing: love talk -WayV....I'm not explaining).

***********

Today was supposed to be a nice day spent between you and the boys from DAY6. You and your boyfriend, Jae, we're going to have lunch with the boys and then figure it out from there but no. First, you couldn't even leave the house. You put on a skater dress with vans to go out and Jae was not happy. He was waiting downstairs so when he saw you walking down the stairs with your outfit, he was furious. He got up and walked towards you. You thought that he was going to compliment you, as he always did, but no. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked you dead in the eye. You started giggling and asked him what the problem was. He then stated, "you're not going out in that. not on my watch. you're too hot to go out with a bunch of boys in that tiny dress!" You laughed again and he cleared his throat, signaling that he wasn't joking around. You sighed heavily and said, "fine, whatever you say chicken little." You turned around to go back up stairs and you went to change. You came back down with jeans and a t-shirt and he was cool with that. The whole ride to pick up the rest of the boys was quiet except for the radio playing. Neither of you spoke to each other and it was awkward.

You two finally got to the boys and they all filed into the car. Only when the boys spoke up did you and Jae at least try to talk to each other. The conversation was flowing between the boys and the two of when you guys finally pulled up to the restaurant. You guys were going to eat ramen. Everyone filed out of the car and walked up to the restaurant, Jae having his hands on your waist the whole time. You knew that he could be quite possessive but he'd never acted like this before and it was starting to irritate you. All of you walked into the restaurant and sat down at a booth big enough for the six of you. Conversation continued to flow between all of you until it came time to order food and drinks. The boys ordered the ramen dishes they wanted and their drinks and you decided to go for a pain ramen today with a strawberry japanese soda. When the waiter left, Jae decided to make a comment about your order. He looked at you and said, "That's so fucking basic. You could have ordered normal like the rest of us." You shoot him a death glare and seem him smirking. You knew perfectly clear what game he was playing now. Sometimes he would push your buttons just to get you all riled up and it always worked. You were determined to beat him in his own game today so you decided to be just as cheeky as him. You flipped him off and said, "Kiss my ass!" The boys looked at you and gasped. You weren't usually mean and they had never seen you do such a thing. Soon, the food came and went and everyone was full and happy. Now, it was time to decide what was going to be the activity of the evening. Everyone filed back into the car and started shooting activities back and forth. You then spoke up and said, "How about we go we go to the park. We can get on the kids equipment since it's late and I'm sure there are no children there." All the boys agreed and so all of you were on your way.

All of you got to the park and all of you were running out of the car. Still, you and Jae are not really making much communication but you two are still playing your game. You run to the swings with Dowoon and you jump on and Dowoon pushes you. Upon seeing this, Jae was finally defeated by you. He ran over and pushed Dowoon away from you and stopped you from swinging. He pulled your face up towards his and he started kissing you. All the boys were around you guys and they were making fake throwing up sounds. When they were done with their fit, Brian spoke up and said, "All the sexual tension is stressing me out. Please do something about this." You and Jae looked at each other and giggled. The boys walked away to go do something else. You two looked at each other and started to laugh. He walked behind you and pushed you. He spoke up and said, "Was today a mutur thing?" You giggled and said, "Yeah. It was a whole thing but I loved it." The rest of the night was you and the boys fucking around and having fun.