BTS's reaction to when your broken up but the miss you

Kim Namjoon: It had been a week that you two had just called it off. Truth me told, Namjoon was feeling like hell and so were you. Neither of you got out of bed and neither of you wanted to be around anyone. Namjoon wanted to call you but he didn't know how you would feel since you were the one that told him that the relationship wasn't going to work. He was nervous but after that week of debate, Seokjin convinced him to call you so he did. His voice was cracking as he spoke and it make you sob even louder when you heard him. "Hello, (y/n)? I really need to see you again. I can't help but miss you. Can I come over?" Through your sobbing, you manage to choke out a yes and Namjoon is already running out the door to get to your apartment.

Kim Seokjin: Eomma Jin has other things he had to worry about instead of thinking about the breakup, or at least that's what he thought at first. For the first two days, he busied himself with cooking and just being with the boys and doing fun stuff. After those days, he wouldn't leave the couch. He was restless and his handsome face was suffering because of that (just kidding). He wouldn't sleep at night and all the boys knew it. They knew because at night, he would play all the songs you loved at a volume where all the boys knew he was doing it. After three days of that, five total days of being broken up, the boys invited you over to the dorm, insisting that Seokjin needed you and you, as much as you hated to believe it, missed him too so you went over. The boys made Seokjin talk to you and it went from there.

Min Yoongi: He's crying on all the boys the whole time. He's not one to be emotional around everyone in the open but him being away from you, possibly for good, was really getting to him. He would cry on hobi in the morning, cry on the maknaes in the afternoon, and crying on Jin and Namjoon in the evenings and the cycle repeats. Everyone in the band was scared because he never acted this way and they knew he was not good with depressive episodes. One night, everyone gets together in the living room and has a talk with Yoongi. He's obviously crying the whole time and they're telling him that he needs to try and get you back for else something horrible could happen to him. The boys comfort him for a second before Namjoon calls you and passes you to Yoongi who says, "Oh god. (Y/n)? I'm so sorry. I never meant anything I did that made us break up. I've been crying all day long for a while and I just need to see you. Can we meet." You say yes and you two work out details.

Jung Hoseok: Mr. Sunshine wasn't going over the breakup well. He was always crying into Yoongi's shirts and shoulders and while Yoongi was trying not to be rude, it was getting excessive. After a week of that happening, Yoongi sat down Hoseok and had a conversation with him. Yoongi asked Hoseok to talk about how he was exactly feelings and Hoseok let everything out. Hoseok talked about how much he missed you, how much he needed you and how stupid he felt for leaving you. Yoongi knew that was exactly what Hoseok was going to say and Th acts why he wanted the words to come from Hobi first. Once Hoseok stopped talking, Yoongi told Hoseok to talk to you and tell you how he feels. Hoseok, now having more courage not that all his feelings where off his chest, he went and talked to you and said, "hey, I really wanna talk about everything. Do think we can meet up later. I miss your face." You agree and meet with him.

Park Jimin: Like Seokjin, he tries to pretend like nothing ever happened. He tries to do anything to distract himself from thinking of you because if he thinks about you, he doesn't want to know the consequences. After about four days, it gets to him that he really misses you and needs you. He pulls out a hoodie that belonged to you and smelled like you and he slept with it. He was having so much trouble with his feelings that he felt like he has to talk to someone. He pulled one of his hyungs from practice the next day, Namjoon , and asks what he should do in this case. Namjoon talks to him and tells him to do what he feels like he would need in order to get back together or at least have some kind of closure.

Kim Taehyung: this boi is honestly crying the whole time but he's trying not to show it, even though everyone in the dorms knows what he's up to. He distracts himself with working out and painting but whenever he does either activity, he thinks of how you both used to do those activities together. Like I said, he's already crying and he hasn't even picked up the damn paintbrush/weight. Jin pulls him aside to have a serious conversation with him and after that, he decided to call you and tell you how he felt. He looks for your contact, hoping you had not already blocked him. You answer almost immediately and he spills first, "I've missed you so much and I have not stopped crying for you. I need you. I need to be near you." You just listen to him talk for a while and you two agree to meet the next day to talk some more.

Jeon Jungkook: Jungkook had been trying to play it off like your breakup was not effecting him but it really was. Around the boys, he would pretend like nothing ever happened but they all knew what was happening on the inside. When he was in his room, away from the boys, he would lay in his bed and cry silently. He didn't want anyone to know how much he missed you. On the fourth day after the break up, Jungkook had enough and decided it was time to call you. He couldn't keep up the facade any longer than it had already gone on. He needed you in his embrace again. "(Y/n)? I've been a mess for days without you. I never realized how much you help me function. Can I see you again?" Having been crying yourself, you tell him to come over and he does.