2:07 p.m. / kim namjoon

"Namjoonie. You treat the crabs like they're your children. Why?" You look at your boyfriend, confused. He asked you to come over because he wanted to ask you something so you decided to go over. You go to his room and he's playing with his pet crabs on his bed. He was always like that, very fatherly to his pets. It made you scream internally. He looks up at you and he says, "it's the same reason you would treat a dog like it was your child. It's because I love them." You smile at him and get closer so you could touch the crab he was playing with. You stroke the crab and then remove your finger. You kiss Namjoon's cheek and he blushes. You then ask, "Why did you call me here?" He looked in your eyes and smiled. He took one of your hands and told you to open it. You did as he said and he put the crab in your hand. He then said, "You remember this crabs name, right?" You nod you head and he continues to speak, "So, I play with this crab every single day and the crab is feeling kind of sad lately." You ask why and he explains, "Well, the crab says they want more play mates and i think I think that you'd make a good..." He stops and seems nervous. You say, "I'd make a good what?" He exhales deeply and says, "A good mother." You smile and kiss him, "Joon, don't be nervous. You know I would love to be Jae's mother. I named her so should be it's mother." Joon smiles widely and pulls you onto the bed with him so he could hug you. You put the crab back in it's home on the bedside table and cuddle with Namjoon for a while.