hobi fluff <3 (request)

*Note: you're a teacher in this au, just keep that in mind*

"Hey baby, come to bed. It's already super late." Hobi said softly to you. Truth is, you had been worrying so much about your grading that you were rushing to get in done in hopes of finishing early. You just wanted to have some time to spend with your boyfriend but you were determined to get the work done first. Hobi had started to get worried because you were stressing out the whole day and because you had only eaten lunch that day. You turned around and protested, "But hobi, i really want to get this done. If i finish it now, we can have the whole day to ourselves tomorrow." He was having none of your argument and he got up from his spot on the bed. He went over to your desk, shut your computer and picked you up. Your eyes went wide and you tried to get him to put you down, "Jung Hoseok! Put me down right now! I need to finish my work!" He just giggled and said, "Aw, you're so cute when you get like this, jagi. I'm going to run you a warm shower and we can talk afterwards." You gave up on your protests and just pouted. He finally got to the bathroom and sat you down on the sink counter. He turned on the shower and went back to you. He planted a soft kiss on your lips and said, "I'll go now so you can shower. I'll bring you some pj's in just a second." With that, he left the bathroom to go get you some pajamas. You got off of the counter and went to check the water to see if it was warm enough. You finally deemed it warm enough and started to undress to get into the shower. You finally got in and all of your stress was starting to melt away. You then realized that you had about two weeks to grade everyone's papers.

After about 20 minutes, you decided it was time to end your shower. You turned off the water and stepped out. Hoseok had brought you some clothes while you were showering, as well as a towel, so you started to dry off and put your clothes on. Once you were fully dressed, you exited the bathroom and found your way into your shared bedroom. You opened the door and Hobi immediately turned his head to look at you. He smiled his iconic wide smile and went over to hug you. You melted into his warm embrace and rested your head on his chest. He looks down at you and says, "Now you're more comfortable, darling. Wanna lay down and we can start reading that new book you want me to read to you?" You replied with a yes and with that, he gave you a quick forehead kiss and he let you go. You giggled at his actions and then got yourself all settled and comfy in bed. Hoseok was right after you, with the book in hand, and he got himself settled as well. You cuddle into him and he smiles at your actions. You ended up curled up next to him, your head on his chest, just really relaxed. He chuckles at how you were positioned and he leans down to give you another forehead kiss. This kiss in particular made you blush and he noticed it. "Aw, you're so blushy, love. Did my kiss do that to you?" You giggle at his words and he says, "okay, let's get started with the book. Are you ready for this?" You reply with a yes and he got started.