BTS's reaction to dating a Spanish speaking Mexican

Namjoon: You had finally caved and taken Namjoon to meet your parents after him asking everyday for weeks. You drive him all the way to your family home while you two are visiting your hometown and while you're nervous as hell, he's on the balls of his feet, almost jumping with joy, like what? The door opens, your parents come out and see how excited he was to meet them and they already kind of like namjoon. You two were led to the backyard to where the grill with the carne asada was. Previous to getting into the house, Namjoon had mentioned something smelled really good and you knew what it was so you told him what it was. He went to stand closer to your dad and asked him what he was cooking. Namjoon tried pronouncing the name 'carne asada' and you're over there laughing because the way he says it is so cute and butchered. Finally came time to eat and over dinner, your parents ask Namjoon questions. Then came the subject of speaking spanish and you told them you were teaching him and showed them what you meant. He translated a few sentences you gave him and medical parents just eat that shit up. In the end, Namjoon went home with your parents approval.

Seokjin: Seokjin insisted that you teach him how to make a mexican dish of your choice so he could cook more of your food and you taught him. You ended up picking your favorite dish, chilaquiles. While you were cooking he was just aggressively trying to take notes on what you were doing and looking at the ingredients you used and how much you used. You finished making the food and had him try it out. He took one bite of the food and he was so in love. He decided it was his turn to make some because he was also the one cooking breakfast that morning for the boys and he wanted them to try the food. Long story short, the boys took one bite of the food, and they were all in love. You explained to them what it was and they were already asking to have the same thing soon for breakfast. Seokjin pulled you away from the boys, into the kitchen, and kissed you. He then said, "I love you so much. You make me so happy."

Yoongi: It was one of Yoongi's days off and he just wanted to relax in bed and cuddle with you so that's exactly what you two did. The whole morning was spent finishing up a show that you two were hooked on and it had finally ended. He said you could pick the next series that you watch and you took full advantage of the situation and picked a novela that you had been wanting to watch. You made sure to have some Korean subtitled in there so Yoongi could understand and got ready to watch. The whole time, you two were on an emotional roller coaster and yoongi was feeling it too. After that first day of watching, He would get excited to come home at night because he would get to watch at least one episode of the novela with you before he would have to go to sleep because he was so tired. He also learned some Spanish from the show which was usually not very good and not very useful but it was cute to see him try.

Hoseok: You were in the dance studio, with your dance shoes, showing Hoseok some dance moves he insisted you show him. As soon as he found out you can do folklorico he would pester you every single day to teach him to dance until you did. You were going step by step and were making sure he followed along with what you were doing. He was getting so into it and hitting the ground so hard that he was marking up the dance floor. You saw what he was doing and showed him. After that, you made a mental note to not let him practice with dance shoes until he could get the moves right and not do them so aggressively. You made him stop and you had to call a staff member into the dance room to check out the floor and see what could be done to fix it. The whole time he was all sad because all he wanted to do was dance but he was doing it wrong. On the day back to his room you assured him that this was not his fault and that he was just very excited to learn. You instead taught him the way to use the handkerchief for the Guerrero region, which resulted in no floor damage in the room.

Jimin: He wanted to learn how to sing some new songs and he knew that you were big on music in Spanish so he thought to ask you how to sing those songs. He comes up to you one day and he asks if you know any songs in Spanish that would be good for him and you end up making a whole list of songs that fit him nicely and he got on learning them. One of the reasons he wanted to learn a song in Spanish was for a birthday party he was planning for you. He wanted to do something that would blow every other birthday you've had, out of the water. The day of your party comes and everyone is there and he gets the microphone and announces that he's going to sing a song for you and when he starts singing, you start crying. He chose the songs you told him was your childhood favorite (the one up top) and you could not stop crying. He finishes and goes over to you and spends the rest of the night with you.

Taehyung: Since he knew you could speak Spanish and easily get you two around, he decided that your vacation spot would be in the Mexican state of your choice. He wanted you to show him what kind of stuff you were used to and he just wanted to be able to see who you really were. The whole time you two are thee, he enjoyed watching you talk to other people in Spanish and he even asked you to start teaching him so he could talk to both you and some ARMY's at some point. At one point you two were doing some sightseeing and stopped to get some nieve de limon (lemon ice cream...but not really bc it's water). You two got your ice cream and sat down on one of the many benches and just ate while taking in the view. After he finished he looked at you and said, "Eras muy bonita. Sabes?" Now you're all flustered and he's pulling you into his chest and giving you forehead kisses. Needles to say, he would do that to you whenever he wanted to make you flustered.

Jungkook: Knowing that he was still young and could easily pick up another language if he really studied hard, Kookie decided to start and learn your native language. Everyday, he was going home and studying really hard so he could impress you. There were even a few times where you asked him to go and hang out with you and he said he couldn't because he was studying. You didn't ever really think much of it because you knew he was trying really hard with his English but little did you know. After a few months of studying, he surprises you at your house one day and out of nowhere starts speaking some bomb ass Spanish but with his cute little Korean accent. The whole time you were thinking that this was the reason he was blowing you off sometimes because he had to 'study'. He was proud of himself and you were proud of him. He made sure to continue to study Spanish and continue to speak to you in Spanish so that he could get better.