-tell me a story-

keralis x zuma
angst
perma-death
major charcter death
suicide
wc: 457

——

third person pov

it wasn't supposed to happen like this! he didn't mean to! he thought he was being snuck up on by a mob!

he didn't mean to!

"keralis please! please, don't leave me!"

it was a raid, someone had unleashed hundreds of mobs into the server. he thought he was about to be attacked by a zombie or a creeper or something!

he didn't expect it to be keralis!

"shishwammy, tell me a story"

he could only watch in horror as the arrow pierced through keralis neck, blood pouring from the wound as he collapsed into zumas arms.

he couldn't even heal keralis, he tried, the codes weren't working, the potions were only healing him enough to keep him breathing, even if it was just barely

"there was a barber and his wife-"

he ran his fingers through keralis hair, laying his head into his lap, pressing their foreheads together, the smaller mans breathing was ragged and it seemed painful.

he couldn't help but cry.

he was responsible for his baby's death, he should have been more careful, he shouldn't have drew back the string as quick as he did

"-and he was beautiful"

"i love you shishwammy"

he watched as keralis chest stopped moving, his breathing stopping as zuma cried out, his heart shattering as he watched the life leave his boyfriends eyes and his body going limp.

Keralis1 was shot by an arrow

he hugged tight onto keralis body, clutching onto him and sobbing his entire being out.

"a proper artist with a knife-"

zuma wiped away the blood from keralis face, pulling the dark locks away from his face as he cried.

he couldn't believe he did this, he wouldn't believe it.

this was just a terrible dream, he was having a nightmare, he refused to stay asleep. he would wake up with keralis in his arms, he would get to hear keralis say his funky, cute little phrases.

he would still have his baby with him.

"but they transported him for life"

he refused to live knowing he killed keralis. he wouldn't live with the guilt and the blood on his hands.

standing up with keralis in his arms. he made the decision. he wasn't going to stay here, not without keralis.

he laid the man on the bed, brushing the hair from his face and grabbed a potion of  weakness, a potion of decay and finally a potion of harming.

he downed the weakness, and climbed into bed, wrapping his arms around keralis limp body as he tipped back both the decay and harming potions.

the pain only lasted a few seconds.

"and he was beautiful"

XisumaVoid withered away