N i n e t e e n

Hinata starred at his reflectiom in the bathroom mirror, scowling at the sight .

His eyebags seemed to be getting darker and heavier every night from the lack of sleep . His rib cage was pressing harshly agaisnt his pale skin . His hips were covered in bruises and scratches ,  and his neck imprinted with dark purple finger marks .

He sighed wiping his tear and licking his chapped lips .

Its ok Hinata , He loves you .

-----------------

Hinata had no idea.

No damn idea what had compelled her to be on the blondes doorstep , knocking softly . Even though she knew the blonde wouldnt listen , she came anyway .

Hopefully he would open .

" who am i kidding " she sighed , dropping her head .

Hearing the sudden sound of doors unlocking , Hinata perked her head back up , facing the irritated blonde .

" what are you doing here " he spat .

" uhhhhhhhhhhh".

" hurry up , i dont have all day " he replied , rolling his eyes .

Hinata stood frozen on his porch , struggling to find the words to speak . So instead she pushed the blonde into the house , locking the door behind her .

" what are-" .

Hinata placed her finger on the blondes lips , interrupting and shushing him .

" Is anybody home " she asked the blonde .

Tsukiishima rolled his eyes , shaking his head and replying with a muffled no .

Hinata sighed , taking her finger off the blondes lips and backing away .

" so are you gonna tell me what was so important you had to come and shush me in my own house or..." .

Hinata sighed , the blonde starring at her with his hands on his hips .

" Ifuckedup " she spoke quickly.

" huh " .

Hinata groaned , breathing out and looking away from the blonde .

" I fucked up " she mumbled , audible enough for the blonde to hear and Laugh at her .

Hinata turned her attention to the laughing blonde , glaring at him as he pointed at her .

Dying down his laughter , Tsukiishima let a deep breathe out , wiping a fake tear off his shoulder .

" well we'll well , you've done it again Hinata shoyo , so now why would you come to me " .

Hinata looked away , crossing her arms childishly.

" I don't know " she whispered .

" what's that princess ? " the blonde grinned , putting his hand to his ear .

Hinata rolled her eyes , turning to glare at the blonde .

" I don't know okay " she huffed , uncrossing her hands and throwing them inthe air , hitting her thighs as they crashed back down to her sides .

Tsukiishima rolled his eyes , stepping closer to the ginger and crouching down infront of her . Hinata flinched , startled by the blondes sudden stare .

" what did you do now? " he questioned , furrowing his eyebrows and starring at the ginger .

" welllllllll " she trailed .

" Um ... so you know kenma right ? " she nervously chuckled .

The blonde looked at the ginger suspiciously, nodding in agreement .

" well um ... a couple of days ago , he came to surprise me and he spent the night . But He was acting weird -" .

" more than usual " Tsukiishima interrupted .

Hinata glared at the blonde , " no " .

" Like I was saying , it was weird cause he was anxiously looking at his phone all night . And knowing kenma , he's never anxious when he's on his phone . So when I asked him about it he told me that he and kuroo- " Hinata huffed , taking a deep breathe for what she about to say next .

" he and kuroo had sex , the week before that day on the beach . And not only that but they've been awkward with each other because kenma had been avoiding him to settle his feelings and now it turns out HE LOVES HIM " she frustratedly huffed .

Tsukiishima didn't say anything , he just looked at the Ginger , pushing his glasses with his index finger to adjust them .

" well ..." he started .

" I still don't see how this is my problem " he deadpanned.

Hinata huffed , giving up and walking towards the door .

" but " he spoke again , making Hinata freeze in her spot .

" the real question is what are YOU going to do ? " he spoke .

Hinata huffed , turning to the blonde .

" I know what I have to do , I just felt - you know ...ughhh " she groaned .

" bad ? " .

" yeah that , I felt bad because kenma is like my closest friend . And to see him cry over the boy I'm fucking because he loved him kills me . On top of that , me and kuroo just used each other " she rambled .

" well if you feel so bad do something about it " he sarcastically replied .

" your right ! " she exclaimed

Where's your bathroom? " .

" no " .

" upstairs on the first left door ? Thanks ".

" huh - how ? "

Turning his head , the blonde gasped looking at the ginger from the top of the stairs , hearing a door slam trailing right after .

————————-
" kuroo " the ginger spoke .

" what's wrong Hinata " he answered in a concern tone .

Hinata inhaled a deep breathe and let it go .

" we're over , the whole fuck buddy thing , it's over " .

Hinata clenched the phone a little bit harder , her heart pounding anxiously against her chest as she waited for his response.

" kuroo ? " she asked .

" why so suddenly ? " he replied , surprising her .

" because , Kenma loves you . And I know you love him too . So do me a favor and take care of him . I know this is all so sudden but you and kenma deserve to be together . So I'm not just gonna keep fucking the boy my best friends in love with , ok ? " she finished , a ling silence following right after .

Hinata waited , her face turning confusion when she heard Kuroos laugh .

" what's funny " she glared .

" noth - nothing " he answered through his laughter .

" I just think it's funny how you act so cold but you're really just as sensitive as anyone else. You have feelings . " he spoke .

Hinata gritted her teeth , gripping the phone tighter .

" Don't . Don't mistaken me for someone pathetically emotional . I just took pity on you . So don't forget , Hinata shoyo doesn't have feelings . Goodbye " she deadpanned , hanging the phone immediately , never letting the older boy respond .