F i v e

Hinata anxiously tapped  her foot , chewing on the bottom of her pencil , as she eyed the classroom clock .

1 more minute ... and ...

And just like she had anticipated , the bell rung . And quickly the rest of her classmates followed , standing up and packing their things , some immediately leaving and other continuing their own conversations on their way out .

Letting out a breathe she hadnt realized she was holding , hinata relaxed her body on her desk . Her hands stretched across the desk till her wrist dangled off and her head left planted inbetween them , with her head turned so she was facing the  window .

Today was really something , huh ?

The beginning of the day had been nerve wracking . A chill ran down her spine just thinking about it .

Once she had made it to the first year floor , the rest of the first years began talking as their eyes dug into her soul .

All she did in return was nervously smile back at them .

Her sudden appearance had been the talk of the day .

At first she let it go , she was already anxious enough .

But it wasnt until two second years bursted into her classroom during lunch that she realized , she was screwed .

Luckily , she wasnt actually in the classroom when they made their loud appearance . Hinata had actually been in the restroom .

And when she arrived  back from the restroom her class surrounded her with questions and news about the two second years who came in looking for her .

" only those two idiots would " she thought .

After that , her day went by pretty smoothly .

Leading to where we are now .

Her , exhaustedly laying on her desk .

Alone .

All by herself .

In a unsupervised classroom .

Hearing a sudden knock at the door , Hinata's body jolted up and looked in the direction to the one responsible for the noise .

Smiling at the familiar manager , hinata's nerves settled .

" hinata ? Is that you " the blonde asks .

freezing in her spot , she gulped .

What do I say ?

What do I did ?

Frustratingly , hinata grips her hair and mumbles to herself .

Suddenly hearing her name being called the blonde turns around to the source .

" Yachi , Daichi said to hurry up . It's bad enough hinata's not here . Now , Sugas struggling to tame Kageyama from throwing all the volleyballs at Tsukki "

Yamaguchi paused starring at the blonde .

" Yachi are you okay "

Yachi's face was as pale as a ghost , but she was able to stammer out a couple of words .

" h-h-hin-hina- HINATA ! " Yachi yelped pointing to the ginger nervously chuckling at them .

Yamaguchi froze for a sec slowly walking and stopping mid doorway .

" Hinata ? " yamaguchi squeaked .

————
Before y'all question MY HORRIBLE GRAMMAR 😭I just wanna mention I copy and paste from my notes because I do be kinda insecure 😳👉🏼👈🏼but ENJOY , another 2 chapters are coming out later so later weebs😌🖐🏼