S i x

There was a tense silence , as the 3 first years glanced at one another .

Breaking the silence , yamaguchi spoke .

" Hinata ? " he paused .

" Are you cross dressing ? "

Hinata froze as the pinch server looked at her softly while the blondes eyes were bulging out of her sockets .

" I - I - no I - " the ginger stammered .

Sighing , yamaguchi reached out to her reassuringly .

" look Hinata , it's ok if you do . I won't judge you , I support you . But , if that's the reason to missing practice ,Dad- I mean Daichis not gonna be happy "

Hinata blinked and stared at the pinch server .

Breaking the silence Hinata giggled , causing yamaguchi and Yachi to blush .

" was her laugh always this cute ? " they thought in unison .

Calming down , Hinata smiled at the two as she inhaled a breathe and exhaled .

" Seems this is gonna be a long explanation. But however , I'd like the whole team to be here to hear it "

Yachi and Yamaguchi turned to one another pausing before they nodded .

" then let's get to it " Yachi exclaimed .

Following her out Hinata walked out with the two , on her way to the club .

That would give her time to think of her excuse.

——————-

Hinata paused as she stood at the entrance of the gym .

Starring at the scenery from the one open door .

Closing her eyes , her body relaxed from its tense feeling .

She could her the sound of sneakers squeaking , balls bouncing , and the magnificent sound of a ball being smacked into the ground .

Opening her eyes and clenching her fists Hinata stood up straight and confidently before walking in the gym behind Yachi and Yamaguchi .

" Guys Hinatas here " Yachi announced .

Catching the teams attention , they stopped and stared at the blonde waiting for her to continue .

However , beating her to it , kageyama was the first one to speak .

" so ? where is that dumbass ! " kageyama shouted .

Infuriated by the fact that kageyama called her a dumbass , Hinata pushed passed the two in front of her and pointed at kageyama .

" stop calling me a dumbass , dumbass " she remarked .

The team gasped as they stood with their jaws dropped as they stared at the ginger with puffed cheeks .

Realizing what she had done , Hinata stood awkwardly bringing down her hand .

Suddenly Breaking the awkward silence Tsukkishima spoke .

" OH , so shrimpys a cross dresser now " he teased .

Stomping , Yamaguchi stepped up punching the blonde on his shoulder .

" tsukii stop being so rude ! Hinata can do what he wants ! So leave him alone ! "

" but did he really have to go that far with the boobs " noya joined .

Hinata jerked up blushing .

Watching the reaction the teams face flushed in a deep red .

Feeling a little more curious then the rest noya approached Hinata , scanning her up and down and circling her .

Happening so Suddenly , Hinatas whole body jerked up and froze as noya hand softly squeezed her breast.

Practically screaming Yachi face turned pale before she fainted in Yamaguchis arms.

Watching the entire thing , The teams jaw dropped as they watched noya continue to play with her breasts .

And Hinata ? Well ...

Hinata did nothing , she was to shocked to move .

Approaching suddenly and slowly kiyoko walked past the idiots , glaring at the team parents , which they gulped in response .

Suddenly standing infront of Hinata who stood frozen , she turned to the Libero who stroked his chin as he poked Hinatas breast .

Feeling a dark and powerful aura loom over him . Noya turned and looked up to see kiyoko who's face held a disgusted scowl instead of her typical soft look .

" Noya " she spoke .

The rest of the team trembled as they watched their quiet and sweet manager turn into something out of a horror movie .

They stood in a hurdled circle , kageyama and tsukii who had been fussing earlier , were now holding each other like their life depended on it . Same for suga and daichi whos conscious were filled with guilt as they whispered their last words to each other .

" Dear Asahi , please help " they thought in unison .

Asahi glared at the rest at his team as if he had actually heard their thoughts .

And instead of swatting them off like usual , Asahi only wished he could help them . But seeing as Kiyoko was Mad , he cried silently hoping he wouldn't hurt him .

" You have negative 3 seconds to get your hands off Hinata before I chop your manhood . "

Noya froze terrified before he quickly removed his hands from the ginger .

" Now , apologize "

Gulping the Libero stepped backed and bowed at the ginger .

" I'm sorry Hinata " he apologized terrified .

Breaking out of her frozen state Hinata blinked and blushed .

" It's - it's ok Noya -Senpai , I forgive you "
She stammered .

Sighing and looking at her teammates , she decided to break the silence and explain her little white lie .

" guess I have some explaining to do dont I ? " she chuckled nervously scratching her head .

And without a word , the team nodded with a shocked look on their faces .

———-
Anyways .... guys sorry the chapters are late . No writers block or anything, I'm just trying to catch up with work and home .