T w e l v e

Hinata walked down the first year hall , smiling as she texted away on her phone .
Laughing at the occasional cheesy and cocky comments Oikawa made .

It had been a weak since they did ... the dirty  . But theyve been in touch ever since .  Texting , calling and meeting up . All in all , Hinata was happy .

However ,she wasnt satisfied .

Oikawa on the other hand .

Was falling , and falling hard .

He didnt know if it was the aftermath of that night . All he knew was that he couodnt stop thinking about her . His heart beat faster whenever her name popped up on his screen . He worried for her safety and his heart hurt whenever he thought about another guy seeing her the way he did that night .

His heart ached at the thought of Hinata with someone else .

Hinata on the other hand , grinned as she at her pocky at her desk scrolling through her phone .

Thanks to Oikawa , he got rid of her biggest problem .

Her virginity .

I mean , how could she have fun if she was still a " shy " little virgin .

She chuckled at the thought .

" im just glad its all said and done " she thought .

Now , she had to think about how she was going to get rid of Oikawa.

He was a sweet and a real charmer , but thats not what she wanted .

Even though he was good in bed , a real dom if you ask her . She wanted something more fun . Someone who could fuck her and walk away the next day . I mean , just because she was a girl now that didnt mean she was ready to settle down .

Nope .

She was only getting started .

Dinging her phone rung , snapping her from out of her thoughts .

Turning her phone on again Hinata slightly jumped out of her seat when she saw the notification from Kenma .

"The teams going to the beach tommorow , wanna come ? I dont wanna be there as Inouka and kuroo try and force me in the water . I cant swim . Plus ,Yaku beats lev . CPS has proved itself useless . If im gonna be bothered id rather it be you than lousy kuroo" the message read .

Grinning , Hinata began typing but as soon as she was close to sending  her reply , the bell rung and the teacher walked in advising everybody the class had begun .

Rolling her eyes and groaning , the ginger
Shoved her phone into her bags side pocket . Turning back to her teacher as she started class .

-------------

" boke Hinata get off your phone !" Kageyama shouted , throwing a volleyball at Hinata . Which she easily dodged , her phone still in hand .

Rolling her eyes , Hinata texted Oikawa blushing from the dirty text he had sent her .

Watching Hinata , Kageyama gripped the ball as he watched her blush .

Who is she texting ?

Must be a boy if she blushing that hard .

Making his way to the ginger , Kageyama stomped making the the girl look up from her phone and hide it .

Looking up the ginger sqeaked , staring at his eyes that held a intimidating glare.

" who are you texting " he asked , walking closer looming over the poor ginger .

" n-n-no one " she stuttered .