12. Is it a new life... or not???

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I got up from bed and had a little chat with my devil sister Mayuri.

"Bhai, you are up and you are so happy. What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing. I am just happy. Why? Can't I be?" I asked.

"You can and you have to be. That is what I have been trying to make you understand the same for months. And finally, it happened. I really don't know what is the reason behind your smile. But don't let it go. Hold on to it tightly." She said.

At that point. All I can think of is Ashni. She is reason for my smile and happiness.

"Bhai, bhai... Are you there??" I heard Mayuri calling me on the phone.

" Ha ha. Ya. When will you be coming back?? " I asked her.

"In a month bhai. My exams will get over. And I will be back forever." She said.

"Thank god. Come back soon. I miss you like crazy." I said.

"I will be back soon bhai. I also miss you both." She said.

"Okay then. Bye. Have a good day." I said and disconnected the call.

I got ready and went down to go to the hospital. As I went down, I saw breakfast ready and my lunch box on the table. I had breakfast but didn't take the lunch box.

I came out and started to the hospital.

***************************************

Ashni POV:

Yesterday was one of the best days after starting my internship. I got up happily and started to get ready to go to the hospital. It's going to be a great week with a wonderful start yesterday.

In time, Anrag came to pick me up. We reached the hospital also on time. As soon as we got down and started to go inside, I am able to hear a lot of gossips. I didn't understand what everyone has been talking so much about.

We went to the intern's room. And there too. Everyone is talking about something serious. I spotted Icha and Ahana there. We went to them and hugged.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"Fog..." Icha said. I rolled my eyes. Rest were laughing.

"Nice catch. I am asking about this gossiping. What is everyone talking about so much so quietly? " I asked.

"Oh, that is about you," Icha said. I was shocked.

"What?? What about me?" I asked.

"From morning, Dr. Roshan has been smiling, talking softly, no shouting, being happy and so so so friendly with all." She said.

"So??" I asked as I didn't understand.

"So everyone is discussing the same and about the reason or person behind this change in him." She said

"Again.. so?" I asked still confused.

"Budhu, no one knows. But we know that you are the reason behind his smile. That's why we said that they are talking about you. Indirectly they are. They just don't know that it is you." Ahana said.

I was shocked.

"Ya true," Anrag added.

I slapped him on the shoulder.

"What?? It is true." He said.

"Guys, there is nothing like that. I took him yesterday to an orphanage. Maybe from then. He changed. Because of children. Not me." I said.

I got up to go to work.

"And who took him there?" Ahana said.

I didn't know what to say, it will be like I am accepting their thoughts. So I just went straight to my ward.

When I was checking up on the patients, their health progress, I saw Dr. Roshan coming in. He started checking the charts of the patients and true. He is smiling, like continuously. He looked very happy. So handsome and hot too. Ashni snap out of stupid thoughts. But looking at him like this, I just kept staring at him.

 But looking at him like this, I just kept staring at him

"Thank you." I heard from the back. When I turned back, I saw Dr. Priyam.

"Sorry sir, I was just..." I didn't know what to say. He just smiled.

"Really. Thank you so much for bringing back our Roshan to us. " He said

"Sir, I didn't do anything," I said.

"No. You only did it. He was like this year back. But something happened which changed his life and he became Mr. Stone heart. He was scared to smile, to be happy, and to love. And then you came and changed him which we couldn't. Thanks a lot for everything, for giving him hope, confidence, and happiness." He said. Saying this he left to other patients.

I was just rooted there, thinking of what Dr. Priyam said. I am feeling happy at the same time, I have a lot of questions. What happened in Roshan's life? Love??

With these questions, my day passed in the hospital for the day.

*************************************
Roshan POV:

The whole day went well, happily.

"What happened bro? You have been smiling too much, nowadays." Priyam said.

We were going home.

"Nothing. Just happy." I said.

*Me too." He said. I know that he is happy that I am happy.

We went home this day. And my dad is at the dining table.

Looking at me coming in, he was about to get up and go inside.

"Hi uncle, how are you?" Priyam asked him.

"I am good Priyam. How are you?" My dad asked him. They started talking.

I went to the kitchen and got two plates. And sat at the table with them. I served Priyam and myself.

Priyam was surprised that I was sitting with dad and eating whatever he made.

After that, he left. And I went to my room.

Is it a new life?? Am I giving chance for being happy??? Love???

**************************************

How is the chapter guys???

So do you think Ashni is changing Roshan?

Do they love each other?? Do you guys think that they are made for each other??

Roshan is mending things with his dad. How is that??

Please do vote and let me know your comments. Please

With love
Icha