9.

I squirmed in my seat.

It had been less than a minute since he'd started to touch me, and I was already fully hard.

I wondered why this wasn't the case with Hoseok...

"Oh my God," I groaned involuntarily as his fingers made their way under my shorts.

Namjoon looked at me, puzzled. "What?"

I tried not to gag at his breath.

"N-nothing," I stammered, my voice strained. "I just... Like this part of the movie,"

Namjoon raised his eyebrows and turned away.

Jungkook moved his fingers to my entrance, circling my rim once and then twice, and then cursed quietly.

"Jin... you're so fucking hot," He muttered.

I felt my breathing get heavier, and he didn't help it at all.

He stroked my length gently, and then roughly, and I knew I was very close.

"Stop," I pleaded quietly.

He smirked at me, then pushed two fingers into me.

"Mmmm," I moaned, pushing my hips into his hand.

He pulled his fingers out of me, then pushed them into me again, and suddenly, it was like I had no control over my own body because I knew I was going to cum for him whether I liked it or not.

Namjoon suddenly stood. "Where's your bathroom?" He asked Jungkook.

"Go down the hall, it's the first door on your left," he said, curling his fingers inside of me.

He smiled as his dimples appeared, then left.

Jungkook stood as soon as Namjoon was gone, flinging the blanket that had been coverd his antics away.

He looked up at me. "Spread your legs, Jin,"

And I did, despite the multiple times in my life that I had been told to keep them shut.

His eyes were so dark they were almost black, and his voice was deeper than I had ever heard it.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, as he slid off my shorts.

"I want to taste you," he said.

"Oh God," I moaned, grabbing a cushion the muffle the inevitable noises I was bound to make.

Jungkook's tongue swirled around my entrance, and for the first time in so long, I felt close. Very close.

He put a hand on my stomach to keep me still.

His tongue entered me, and I was glad I had the cushion to muffle my screams. I was in the most pleasurable agony, and I never wanted it to end.

His fingers were suddenly pumping in and out of me, his tongue swirling against my hard cock, and I cried out his name loudly into the cushion, and came.