13.

*Jungkook POV*

I raised my eyebrows. "Yoongi, any guy I'd bring home wouldn't fit under that," I lied, folding my arms.

Yoongi thought for a second. He thought I was always attracted to the muscular guys. Little did he truly know. I prevented myself from looking anything other than confident as Yoongi initially eyed me suspiciously. "True," he muttered quietly, heading for the door.

I sighed in relief as he started to leave,but then he turned back around. "Hey, have you seen Jin?"

I blinked. "Um... no."

"That's weird. He's usually home by now."

"Maybe he's in his room."

Yoongi shrugged, walking out again. "Maybe."

As soon as I heard his footsteps travelling down the stairs, Jin rolled out from under the bed, then stood, putting his clothes on.

"Holy shit," he mumbled.

"Tell me about it," I muttered, sitting back down.

I watched Jin as he pulled his underwear on, and it kind of pissed me off.

I mean, I'd gone so long without him, and definitely had not had enough.

I stood up, walking towards him, tilting his chin upwards.

Jin knew at once what I wanted; whether it was the look on my face that gave me away or he just knew me that well, I didn't know.

"J-Jungkook, we can't-"

I pressed my lips roughly against his, silencing him. He was tense at first, his arms on my chest, trying to back away from me.

Jin lost that fight very quickly, responding slowly, his hands moving to my neck.

"Jungkook... Yoongs is home, and my parents will be home soon..." he whined when my lips moved to his neck.

"We'll have to be quiet, then,"

"How are we going to- mmm," Jin moaned softly, as I sucked gently on the top of his nipple, then bit down.

"We'll find a way," I assured him. His back arched, pressing himself into me.

"Oh, God..."

"Feel good?" I teased, looking at him, and rolling his nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

Jin let out a long, low moan, fisting my hair in his hands. "Yessss,"

"Spread your legs for me, baby," I murmured. Jin did as I said, and I hooked my fingers under the elastic of the underwear, pulling them down, and setting them on the ground.

His hands moved to my waist almost immediately, yanking my boxers off, taking my hardened length in his warm hands.

I ground my teeth together to keep from moaning aloud... I couldn't risk that now.