Both of the boys laughed, the sound filling up the empty aisle. Jungkook and Taehyung had been friends since they could remember, their families living in the same neighborhood. They both felt very comfortable around each other, and it showed.

"Are you doing anything tonight after work?"

"Other than playing VR, I hadn't had anything planned. Why?"

"Want to grab some dinner after your shift? It's almost over, right?"

Jungkook looked at the clock, realizing he only had about fifteen minutes left of his shift before he could leave. Even though he wanted to go home and see Jimin, he knew that he only had an hour and a half in VR anyways. Having dinner with a friend was definitely something he could squeeze in.

"I get off in fifteen minutes. Meet you by the entrance?"

"Sure! I'm just going to grab a couple more things, and then I'll head that way."

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled at each other before Taehyung left to grab the rest of the things he needed. Jungkook quickly finished stocking the last shelf he needed before heading to the back room meant for staff. He checked the clock.

Only two minutes left. I wonder what we should eat? Barbeque? Fish? Fast food? Well, we should probably sit down somewhere. Maybe we should try that new restaurant down the street with those burgers everyone's talking about. Tae really loves his burgers.

Jungkook chuckled to himself, noticing that it was time for him to clock out. He quickly did so, grabbing his things from the room where all the employees stored their belongings. Just as he was about to run out of the break room, he stopped quickly after almost running into another person.

"In a hurry again? This better not be about that VR game thing again."

Of course, just when he was about to leave, he ran into his manager again. Even though her tone sounded as if she was scolding him, Jungkook could tell by her demeanor that she wasn't serious. He smiled before sliding past her to the other side of the door.

"Actually, I'm grabbing dinner with a friend."

"That's ... well that's good. Get some fresh air while you're out there."

"Okay, okay. I will."

Jungkook laughed and waved as he started walking towards the front of the store. Just as the entrance came into view he could see Taehyung just finishing in paying for his items. Jungkook smiled, excited to see his friend in person again. Even though they used to play VR games together all the time, Mikrokosmos doesn't have a multiplayer mode. And since Jungkook spends all his VR time on that one game, the only time he hangs out with Taehyung is usually when they can see each other in person.

Taehyung was heading towards the exit, seeing Jungkook still in his work uniform. Jungkook waved, signaling Taehyung his way. Taehyung smiled before moving towards the boy. Once Taehyung reached Jungkook, they both left the store, the refreshing light breeze hitting Jungkook's skin.

"Where do you want to go? Since we both have our cars, why don't we meet up there?"

Jungkook walked with Taehyung as he brought his stuff to his car. Taehyung quickly opened his trunk, starting to put his purchases down in an organized fashion. Jungkook smiled, glad that Taehyung hadn't lost his need to organize everything he came into contact with. After helping Taehyung put his things in the trunk, Jungkook put a finger on his chin as if in thought.

"Why don't we try that new burger place in town, saying you haven't tried it yet. I know how much you love burgers."

"I actually haven't been able to make it yet! But, please, can we go there? I'd love to try it out. I've heard such great things about it."