𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

I moved over to Junior and got underneath the blanket with him. On cue, he turned around and rested his head on my breast. From the moment I met Junior, I learned that he needed to have skin to skin contact, and when he did he clung onto you and was always hesitant to let go.

His little hands holding onto me as if though I was going to fly away invariably hurt me, but I know as time goes on he'll get better.

I reached over and turned off the lights before closing my eyes and falling asleep. I slept for what felt like forty-five minutes when I was being woken up.

"Excuse me, ma'am." I heard the flight attendant say.

I wrapped my arm tighter around myself to protect Junior, but I didn't feel him. I quickly shot up and searched all around the bed but he was nowhere in sight. "Wheres Junior?" I asked the woman. She was taking too long to answer so I quickly got up and left the room.

Sitting next on his father's lap was Junior. His head rested against Matteo's chest while he watched something on his iPad. He was in changed and his hair was done, the same thing for Matteo as well.

Before anyone could notice me, I slipped back into the room and shut the door.

"I was going to tell you that Junior woke up earlier and Matteo got him ready. We're landing in two hours and you have to get ready." She said staring down at me.

I really don't like this bitch. Something about her is just rubbing me the wrong way, but since we're in mid-air I'll keep it classy. "Sorry, I'm just very protective over Junior. I'll quickly get ready and take a seat." I said before opening the door.

Sensing the tension, she walked out of the room and I slammed it shut.

Ole' raggedy-ass hoe.

There were different outfits sprawled out on the bed and they all were ugly. One was a poofy knee-length dress with sandals that wrapped around my leg. The second one had an ugly top that said 'trendsetter' and was paired with a jean skirt, a green belt, and some sandals. Fix it Jesus. The last outfit consists of a fairly pretty green shirt but was paired with extremely short pants and a pair of sneakers.

She really gave me the option of either looking like a grandma, a clown, or a skank.

Dumb ass.

If she was trying to make me look dumb then she should've just gave me one outfit, not three options. I took the jeans skirt and the green belt from the second outfit and paired it with the green shirt and the sandals.

I took the clothes into the bathroom with me and locked the door. I took a shower and did my hair before I got dressed. I

I had had no bra to secure these titties in place so it will just have to bounce until I get one

I cleaned up the bathroom before walking out into the main area. Junior was the first person to notice me and quickly jumped off of his father's lap to rush over to me.