0.4

My eye's flutterd open when in contact with the bright lights in the room, I groan in agony.

Before yelling into the pillows.

"Baby,noooooo turn off the lights"

"Im not your baby, now get your lazy ass up" I heard a voice yell, It definitely wasnt Eric, I look up to see his side of the bed empty and Conner smirking, his hand still on the light switch.

I sigh, I had forgot we had to sighn the yearly Christmas check today basically saying Christmas went off without a hitch.

I drop my head against the sift silky pillow again, closing my eyes drowning out Conner, till I felt a hand on my ankle.

I open my eyes facing Conner, who had traveld across the room, hand under our covers.

His eyebrow raised basically signaling if he wanted me to try him today.

I groan, rubbing the sleep out if my eye.

Looking on the clock on the desk 6:14, turn back to Conner who was now just standing there waiting for me to get up.

"Why so early though" I complained while streching.

"Hey, don't look at me like that... you were supposed to be up by 5:45 as always Eric let you sleep in" He said with a sigh checking his phone.

"Oh" I mumbled out looking at our floor.

"Okay im up" I said confidently

He perks up.

"You sure"?

"Yeah, the faster I get up the faster it will be over with then we can plan for the trip" I said getting out of the bed

He only smiles and walks out.

-

Lets get this over with...

And there is four.

It is not Christmas season anymore but that doesnt mean im stoping this book or anything.

VOTE.

COMMENT.

Jaime on the side.

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY'S AND ALL THAT WATTPAD SHIT...

MKAY LOVE YOU HOPE YOUR CHRISTMAS WENT WELL.

-KAI