1.5

I shudder, my body cold against the cold sheets without the extra heat of Eric by my side.

I get up stretching reaching over side of the bed to grab the remote pressing the bed incline button making my sit up then pressed the bed heating button seeting it to three sighing when it kicked in.

At this moment we were just relaxing in the hotel until tomorrow when we had scheduled to go out.

I turn on the TV setting it to the channel of South Park before the bathroom door opened to show Eric wrapped in a towel drying off, at first I hadn't noticed to busy into the TV laughing softly at a joke that one of character's had spit out.

"South Park" Eric asked drying off his dripping hair giving me look.

I shrug...I liked the show.

I set my eyes back on the TV before switching to him again watching as he gently unwrapped the towel from his waist letting it fall to the floor watching as he silent bended over to grab his underware out his bag.

I was entirely turned on but watching as Eric slid on his underware after stretching a weird angle making his bones or whatever it was pop, blinking when he let out groan.

"Baby" I called out getting up a little.

He looks over his shoulder sliding his boxers fully onto his waist before turning around.

"Hmmm"?

"Wanna back rub" I asked suggestively wiggling my pierced eyebrows.

He nods letting me lead him to bed sighing slightly lightly once his head hit his pillow.

I grab the edible scented coco butter that smelt of apples and grabbed a handful onto my hands rubbing them together before gently putting it on his back rubbing in a circle motion letting him losen up while gently kissing his shoulder while I started rubbing his side.

"No funny stuff Jaime"
He said in reponse to my kisses.

"I know I know" I said before pecking down his back making him shiver, I smirk into his skin.

I go to his lower back rubbing down, smiling at the little moans that past threw his mouth here and there before a loud groan came.

"Urgh right there" he yelled out

I raise my eyebrows giving more pressure to certain joints in his back smirking when he let out a big moan like an pornstar.

God I loved him.

-

Hi guys I'm backkkkk

And it's spring break yas!

Vote.

-KAI