"Well ready to get beat?" Corey taunted. "Well, I am." Ben walked with Carter and Lario to where Hayes was. The demon stood with Robin by his side the vampire seemed nervous. "He's going to be fine." Ben tries to calm him down. Then he sees a flash of gold in Bens eyes which calmed him down. "Sneaky little witches. Soon enough the school will know, I have to deal with him sooner than later." Ben knew exactly what Robin meant. The school would know about him and Kyra.

---

"Shade field." Corey spoke. The witch had used a spell to link himself with a few witches and Theo to overpower Kyra. "Idiotic little slut." Kyra levitates into the air and sits crisscross. A shield covers him.

"Blizzard." The blonde spoke as the temperature dropped to freezing point in the dome. Grey clouds appeared creating multiple tornado which released ice shards. They all hit the barrier which had Kyra inside. A huge explosion was heard as the dust cleared. "Is that all?" Kyra mocked floating in the air his shield intact.

"Dark haze." The witch released smokey black mist that covered the dome pulling out Kyra's magic. The barrier shattered. "Now I can get you. Lightning dance." The witch released bolts of lightning which were absorbed by Kyra. "Try again this time don't use my own abilities." The witch hovered in the air smiling. Corey was frustrated.

"Fine. Dark Art Divine Forest." Trees appeared in the dome. Grazing Kyra slightly. The branches made a cocoon and engulfed him.

"Bitch are you done now!!" Carter yelled from outside the barrier as he sat by the bleachers. All the other faction leaders had never seen Corey exude the magic he did now. They wondered how this will end.

"I summon thee forth. Samor ent philom." Kyra had released his auxis and Corey could feel the massive power being engulfed by the vines. "Remember this spell." The curly-haired witch appeared above the trees and vines. Horror filled Corey's face. He knew this was the spell used on the shifters. "Electric Current Lightning dance." Kyra spoke as the dark clouds above released Kyra's base ability.

The lightning made Tate flinch as he remember how it hurt being struck.

Inside the dome, Corey stood bloody as the vines were crumbling to the ground. He looked to Kyra who seemed bored. "I forfeit this match, Corey you win." Kyra smirked. "What!!" A roar from the students gasping made it clear for Corey.

"Mrs. Deór and Faction leaders I hereby relinquish my title as witch faction leader." The dome disappeared as Kyra levitated himself in his sitting position to where Ben was.

The faction leaders all looked shocked by Kyra's actions. " Let's see how you do without him." Ben spoke facing the witches. They had sacrificed themselves.

Halwright Fae Dorm.

"Well seems your plan half worked." Theo speaks looking outside to the students walking by. He spots Kyra and Ben along with Carter laughing as they walked from the main school building. He shatters the glass he had in his hands.

"Well I'm in charge of the witches now and he's moving out, who knows the fuck where." Corey spoke looking in the same direction. "You're still so stupid, he won that battle and humiliated you, do you really think the witches will listen to you, can you even create a barrier strong enough to keep Lucian out." The fae lowly chuckles. "Will see how you'll do faction leader." Theo scoffs getting out of the common room and flying up to his own penthouse.

He stood by the window again and saw Devin with Alarion. The fae smirks. " Heard of the recent news, Kyra and Robin, Devin and Alarion even Carter found his own. Will you ever be loved, Theo." Connor appears by his side. His bewildered passion drawing Theo in, their lips touch, and it becomes more aggressive as Theo pins the incubus to the wall.

Grinding on each other Theo started to repel the daze. He knew he had no feelings for the incubus yet he was about to make him fall to his knees. Fae Dust was released around them which overshadowed the bewilderment. "What the fuck Connor!" He yells.

"Don't tell me you didn't like it?" Connor smirks. "You were about to make me suck you dry." He adds. "That is just too wrong, get out!!" A fae by the door yells. He was Theo's second in command. "You alright?" The fae nods as he walks to his second in command.

"Oh I see, anyway I wanted to tell you a bit of news Theo, beware Robin will deal his final blow if you attack Kyra." The incubus walks out of the room.

"I'm fine Tai, I just need a drink." Tai turns Theo around as he was taller and in a heartbeat began kissing him.

"You need a good fuck."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LMJ