. f o u r t e e n .

1 month later.

"jae you gotta help me man!"

out of nowhere, johnny barged into jaehyun's bedroom door, with lucas and yuta trailing behind. jaehyun looked up from his tub of ice cream looking confused. "dude, i'm kinda busy."

"yeah, doing nothing." yuta said followed by a panting lucas, "i'm surprised you don't have a whore in your room right now."

"you know i don't take them in my house. my sisters would freak." jaehyun said placing his tub on his table.

soon, jaehyun was dragged out of his house, in his boxers, into johnny's car going to somewhere he didn't bother asking. it's then he realized that johnny was running around picking his friends up as he noticed they also looked like they just got out of bed. lucas was in shorts and a shirt that says "fuck my life" with just a pair of socks and slides, definitely not presentable. while yuta wore silk pajamas and some fuzzy bear paw slippers. johnny looked more stressed than before, jaehyun knew something was bothering the man. but why did the two looked like they didn't mind?

"so am i gonna keep guessing why you pulled me out of my cave all of a sudden? i'm in my boxers, you dick." jaehyun said.

"johnny's proposing to ten." yuta said ever so casually trying to sleep with a sleeping mask.

soon, they reached a place jaehyun was so familiar with. people looked at them as they entered but they couldn't be anymore bothered. jaehyun was nervous as he entered because it was his first time coming to the place after his last memories here.

they rode the lift going to the top floor. as they went up and up, the thumping of jaehyun's heart could be heard.

"thanks for letting us use your place, tae."

everybody turned to look at the guys, eyes stopping at jaehyun who only wore a pair of boxers and a knitted sweater with some slides. did johnny just drag these men out of their caves? taeyong thought.

johnny put his coat on the couch and dropped his body down the soft cushions. jaehyun awkwardly stood behind the couch as if he was waiting for something to happen. it's been a while since he last stepped foot in this place. man, i missed this place. he then sat down beside johnny in front of taeyong.

"why are you guys dressed like that?" jungwoo asked.

"johnny literally just pulled me out of my bed." lucas said causing his cousin to let out a chuckle. "explains why yuta's in his bear paws slippers."

yuta rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, "in my defense, aside from you, no one was supposed to see these, because no one was supposed to come in my flat so early in the morning." sending a glare to johnny.

"tough luck, jae. you cold yet?" doyoung continued to tease the boys as he ate his waffles. taeyong laughed and stood up. "i'll get you some pants."

"so you nervous about tonight, john?" sicheng said feeding his boyfriend with pancakes. "terrified."

"wait, you all knew he was gonna propose?" jae asked out of confusion. "duh, that's why we were here before you guys."

"howcome i wasn't informed?"

"oh right, i was gonna tell you weeks ago but you were always hammered, so i told them first."

taeyong entered the room with sweatpants in hand. he handed them to jaehyun and he wore them immediately. "so why don't you tell jae your plan, john." they were about to tell jaehyun the plan but he needed to pee so he asked to use taeyong's bathroom.