. t w o .

taeyong didn't know what to do. he picked up the phone and smiled awkwardly at the man. "hey baby, sorry i dropped my phone."

"i'm sorry, did i scare you?" jaehyun asked. taeyong saw he was eating again.

"are you eating again? you just ate here, are you never full?"

"not with this body, no, my love. never." jaehyun showed his naked torso on the camera."you're eating sweets too. i can see those candy bars on your bedside table." and taeyong rolled his eyes.

they talked all night like they always did, taeyong trying not to be awkward with what he just saw. he couldn't possibly bring up something like that. after all, jaehyun doesn't know that taeyong just caught him on the app. so we were both cheating. taeyong still couldn't believe it. they were both cheating. somehow, taeyong felt less guilty because jaehyun did the same to him.

all night he wondered how would he open up to his boyfriend. he knew he had to tell him. unless i don't. taeyong thought. again, he was being the stubborn man he is. nobody knew about him using dating apps while dating jaehyun before, how could he tell now? their friends would think of their relationship as toxic, when in fact it actually is.

after the call, taeyong felt drowsy but he insisted on opening bumble. he felt his eyes really trying to close involuntarily. as the application opened, his eyes finally gave up on him and he feel asleep with his hand resting on his phone. unluckily, the app was still on his boyfriend's profile.

"ten! ten you gotta help me! i'm freaking out!" ten flinched as he woke up from the noise. he rolled his eyes trying to go back to sleep when he knew it was his best friend.

taeyong barged into johnny's penthouse that he lived with ten. there, ten was on the bed, lying naked and half-asleep with the sheets covering his bottoms. johnny was nowhere to be found. "where's johnny? i was scared i'd walk in on you two."

"emergency meeting. dude, it's early. what could you possibly be freaking out about?" ten yawned as he groggily turned around and lightly rubbed his eye.

"look!" taeyong showed him the phone that had the app opened. ten took it and furrowed his eyebrows.

"why the hell are you on bumble. you're dating jae."

"no, stupid! i caught jae on bumble!"

"yeah, i see that. and how did you catch him?" ten raised an eyebrow at taeyong and the latter just shut his mouth.

"hmm, thought so. get me my boxers." taeyong grabbed the boxers on the floor and handed it to ten. "ten, help me." taeyong whined on his best friend.

"alright, tell me what happened." ten said before he got up and went to the bathroom, leaving the door open.

"one of my employees introduced this to me and i set up my profile. then before jae called last night, i saw his profile in here. then after the call, i was so sleepy then i fell asleep and i accidentally swiped on him. i just found out the we matched when i woke up this morning. it means he knows now too."

"honey, you're both cheating. even if you open this up to him, the question is why were you both on bumble in the first place." ten fixed his bed as he got out of the bathroom.

"i was just looking for something fun. everything i do with jae is getting boring nowadays and believe me i love him, but it's not like i'll sleep with every match i'll make in this app. well i tried once on tinder but it didn't work and i'm glad. then there's one guy on grindr too, but that didn't work either." ten gasped.