. s i x .

taeyong woke up with daylight kissing his bare skin. he felt an arm around his waist and he noticed he was naked under the sheets. he turned to look and jaehyun was there, behind him. memories from last night came rushing back to him and he smiled. oh how he missed the man's touch. he missed every single thing about him. he wished he never cheated.

he carefully got up trying not to wake the man, but jaehyun woke up anyway. he stirred in his sleep and grabbing taeyong tighter, not letting him go. "stay here, i haven't slept this comfortable since we broke up." the younger said.

taeyong smiled softly at the thought, thinking the same. since they broke up, he hasn't slept peacefully. he had sleepless nights, with his pillows as tear-bags that became a routine every night. he felt the same. you're not the only one, love.

however, the older, scared to get an earful from ten again, just chuckled and removed the other's hand from his body before getting up. he grabbed a pair of boxers, whoever owns it, and went to the bathroom.

jaehyun and taeyong talked through shower, seemingly the most fitting way to talk, and of course not missing the unnecessary touches from here and there. with the two being alone, they decided that what happened the night before was only to get off from the sexual tension building up between them. it was a one-time thing, and never to be repeated again. but i do want it too. they both thought but never had the chance to say out loud.

"you can wear some of my clothes, yours were all soiled last night." taeyong offered his jeans that would best fit the other's body.

"you're the one who soiled it. i got your dna in my shirt, lee." the younger smirked before wearing his belt. "sorry, creampie." the other smirked back as he wore his shirt.

taeyong drove off dropping jaehyun in johnny's building, since he went with taeyong the night before. taeyong hoped no one recognized his car as he left the place. with johnny and ten being the most of the blabbermouths, he will be interrogated by his friends in no time.

taeyong entered his building and took the lift going to his office. as he walked in through his gigantic glass doors, he immediately saw his brother, mark, sitting on his seat.

"so, apparently you forgot to pick me up in the airport this morning, hmm i wonder why... oh yeah, because you fooled around with your ex last night." the younger said mockingly at his brother and ended with a poker face. "tea travels faster than light, brother. i saw the articles."

taeyong cursed himself when he just remembered how he was supposed to pick up mark from his australian fan meet. either way, he needed to know where he got that information, when in fact, it's only him who knows.

"how did you know all of that?" the older raised an eyebrow placing his stuff on his table in front of mark.

"hmm, lemme see." he stroked his chin as if he was thinking, "i saw the article about a week ago and i wasn't even here. then i came back and found out from jaemin that he just saw you drop your ex-boyfriend in johnny hyung's building. if you didn't know, you couldn't fill me up with what's happening, so johnny hyung filled me up with all the information. jaemin unmistakably saw jae hyung enter your car after the party. how do you explain that?"

taeyong, being the elder sibling, couldn't speak for once. he felt guilty for not telling his own brother first. he should've let the younger know.

"mark, i can't deal with this right now, go home and sleep, you're clearly jet lagged." he tried to throw the other out but to no luck, he stayed since the younger wouldn't get up from taeyong's supposed seat. he sat on his couch instead taking out a bottle of bourbon. seeing the action, mark quickly got up and took the bottle from his brother.

"you're drinking on the job now?" the older just sighed and leaned back. "you never took back any of your exes, no matter how much you loved them before, let alone sleep with them. hyung, what happened? you're not like this." mark sat down in front of him, actually worried for his older brother.

"mark, i'm older than you. i know what i'm doing," yeah right you do, keep telling yourself that. "don't worry about me."

"hyung, if something's wrong, please tell me. i'm your brother, i should know. i'm just worried for you, you loved jaehyun hyung for so long. and you've protected me all my life, i just don't wanna see you breaking." mark said sincerely not being able to show a smile.

taeyong sighed deeply before sitting right back up to face mark. "i slept with jaehyun last night. but we talked and we swore it's gonna be the last, just to let out all the tension at once." he said truthfully. "please don't tell them. jaehyun and i knew they were setting us up, and we didn't wanna let them know that we know, let alone their plan actually working." taeyong plead using the puppy eyes in front of mark, which made the latter cringe.

"ugh, the things i do for you!" mark whined before getting up. "please, no more secrets next time, hyung." and the older nodded with a genuine smile.

"i gotta go sleep. see you at home."

ten came to the living room with johnny's water and snuggled up to johnny as they discussed with their friends. of course, the ones where the two ex-lovers weren't there.

"guess none of our plans worked." sicheng said.

"i think we should stop it there." doyoung said sitting down.

"no! we can't stop here. those two are obviously pining on each other until now. they're just dumb." ten defended but johnny held him back. ten was frustrated.

"dude come on, we had 3, none of them worked, i think it's pretty clear where they are." doyoung replied followed by jungwoo, "i just don't think they wanna get back together anymore."

"nothing even happened after the party, for one the party was actually about them." yuta said drinking one of johnny's brandy on top of the center table.

ten massaged his temples clearly stating he was tired of the two. it was taeyong and jaehyun. it's just not right without them together. everything changed after the two split up. they couldn't go for movies as a whole, dinner nights, even just hanging out in one of their houses. they just couldn't get the two in one place. the movie night was an exception though. after movie night, nothing. it's sad not seeing the two together because they were the power couple. a lot of people envied them.

"i guess you're right. but there's always gonna be something missing, we can't bring it back." ten said with a sigh.

"wow, i can't believe it's really the end for taeyong and jaehyun." lucas said. "yeah, tell me about it." johnny said.

"can't we really bring them back?"