. e l e v e n .

it's a few days after the party and jaehyun hasn't shown up since then. he's been hiding from taeyong and he knows it. taeyong even left him a bunch of messages and voice mails but jaehyun didn't bother to open any of them. he was upset. he thought that all the sex could bring them back together but now he knew it could never happen because taeyong's pregnant.

he downed another drink of his gin from his table. he hasn't been coming to work too and johnny's getting pissed but he tried to let it slide.

"you're drinking again?" the siblings came in and found their youngest downing a bottle of gin in his balcony. jaehyun didn't mind them and kept drinking instead.

"bro, what is happening to you?" yunho asked sitting down beside him.

"i'm surprised he hasn't had alcohol poisoning yet." krystal nagged.

"seriously, what happened? you've been drinking for days and johnny's been calling us and asking if you still even plan on working for him." jessica said taking a drink from jaehyun's glass and sat on a sofa.

"taeyong's pregnant."

it shut everyone up at the moment. they looked at each other before yunho spoke up. "taeyong, as in your ex?" and the younger man nodded.

"i thought you moved on, you told us you cheated. why are you acting like that baby should've been yours?" yunho replied.

"doesn't look like you're over him." jessica said. "yeah, you're subdued." krystal rolled her eyes as she stated.

"maybe i'm not." jaehyun murmured enough for the three to hear. they smirked as they looked at each other. i knew you never did. jessica thought.

"no, jaehyun's still not here. he wouldn't answer my calls, and i don't know when he plans to come back to work!"

johnny was really pissed. there were a lot of bookings for his best friend but the guy's hammered everytime johnny came to visit. he couldn't accept schedules for jaehyun even if it's important ones. clearly, his boyfriend and the best friend wasn't visiting in the right timing right now. they just caught johnny with a pile of papers on his desk and scrubby hair.

"calm down baby, he'll come back soon. he can't just abandon you like that." ten said rubbing johnny's back.

"if he didn't have a trust fund and a company to inherit, yeah he won't. but he has, and he completely abandoned me here! i just need him right now, there are a lot of photoshoots for him to attend to and i'm gonna lose money if he doesn't show up in two weeks." johnny said.

"he wouldn't be like this if he knew taeyong's baby was his." ten chuckled which earned a glare from taeyong himself.

"yeah, why don't you tell him now, tae? i bet he's drinking his troubles away." johnny said as he sat back down his chair.

"i told you he's not answering my messages nor my calls. i've been trying to find him since mark's birthday." taeyong sighed before plopping down the couch.

"why don't you come by his house? i'm sure jessica noona will let you in."

"oh no, i doubt you'll find him there. whenever yuta, lucas and i try visiting him there, he's not there. but when we try finding him in the bars, he's home." johnny said, while stacking up papers.