Exedra took of the hockey mask as Hellia snapped her fingers undoing the spell that made her look let the girl from the ring.

Ethan: A successful prank if you ask me

Hellia: Definitely

Exedra: All in a days work-

Three buckets of water fell on top of the three soaking them in water. The three turned to see Gojirin smiling sinisterly as she walked away chuckling.

Genji: That's my daughter for you *drinks his coffee* be on alert when it comes to my kids, you have no idea what's coming

Crack and Ginga sat in Ginga's room planning out a prank for everyone.

Crack: So we prank Cosmos by making him destroy Vodka than we prank Historia with telling her Hellia is pregnant with Exedra's children!

Crack: I'll go with Cosmos, you go with Historia!

Ginga: Sounds like a plan!

Historia was in the kitchen chatting with Angela about gardening

Historia: Which are better the blood red roses or the orange yellow tulips?

Angela: Depends on how you place it or what your going for

Ginga: Hey Historia, Hellia wants to tell you something

Hellia: Mom...I'm pregnant

Historia: WHAT!? I THOUGHT YOU COULD IT!?

Hellia: Well that's what we though so after one night, I notice some changes with my body so I took a test and it was positive

Historia: Who's the father (please dont be Exedra, please don't be Exedra, please don't be Exedra)

Hellia: ......Exedra

Historia:

Ethan: WHAT HAPPENED!

Historia: HELLIA'S PREGNANT WITH EXEDRA'S BABY!

Ethan:

Hellia: It's a joke I'm not pregnant

Historia and Ethan: Phew

Hellia: But we had fucked about 5 times now

Historia: WHAT-

Kenji: Alright the Eva testing is a go, how am I doing so fair?

Mio: Going great!
Move your arm up and make it a fist than punch the air

Kenji put his arm up though it wouldn't budge when he tried punching the air.

Kenji: What the!?

Eva:

Kiryu who put in a virus called fortnite in the Eva:

Crack walked down the stairs as he looked down a saw a perfect snickers bar.

Crack:

He reached for it only for it to be taken away making the man fall down the stairs hitting every part of his body. Once landing Crack got up barely able to stand only for a bucket to fall on his head and knock him out.

Gabriel:

It was night time where Genji got into bed with Angela, because the pranks were going on he put Angela who was wrapped in a blanket into a water proof sleeping bag.

Ethan: Ok does everyone have their water balloons?

Everyone in the whole entire house was in their room with water balloons.

Leo: Mom's gonna kill us

Gabriel:

Everyone was about to throw or slam them on Genji and Angela until Genji rose his finger tiredly

Genji: You thought I was just gonna let this happened to me and my wife while we were sleeping. Not to my queen so you better want to wear a mask!

The room filled with sleeping gas making everyone fall asleep as Genji had a mask on until he took it off.

Genji: Goodnight *snores while everyone was teleported into their beds asleep*