Kenji X Gojirin

Link to full image:

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/867638616838635531/882100427594805258/Untitled28_20210830231115.png

Gojirin was pinned to the wall as her and Kenji kissed. This was new for both but it just felt natural, Kenji slowly unzipped his pants as Gojirin undid the belt around her waist taking off the bottom of her gi. Both took off their shirts as Kenji went down and began to untie her panties.

Meanwhile with Genji and Angela after 10+ hours of sex. Genji powered down from Mastered Ultra Instinct as Angela laid on the bed panting. Genji laid down as Angela began to caress his chest.

Genji: Angela is it me or I feel like something real bad is happening right now...

Angela: What do you mean?

Genji: I don't know, I can't shake the feeling as if either our daughter is losing her virginity or she's fighting Exedra

Angela: You worry too much, besides if that was the case Alice is there to deal with him!

Genji: I guess you're right...wait what a out the other one?

Angela: Eh...

Back with Gojirin and Kenji

Gojirin laid on the bed back first as Kenji was kissing her as he inserted himself inside. She wanted to moan but Kenji had her shut, he would slowly go back and forth as he got faster each second. Gojirin held onto him as he began to use more force, he lifted himself up holding her. He slammed his back against the wall so he wouldn't fall over. The two still kissing with Kenji lifting her body up and down. Gojirin finally broke the kiss letting out a loud moan for everyone to hear. Emi was walking nearby Kenji's room when she heard it as Alice was downstairs reading a book on How To Kill A Ghost Of Darkness. Alice lifted her head realizing what that was.

Alice: Holy Shit...

Emi:

Kenji covered Gojirin's mouth so no one would suspect anything expected the fact that Diana, Emi, Diedre, and Alice heard it. If Titanus had heard he would have slammed through Kenji's window for fucking his sister. The two went back to the bed as Gojirin began to ride him cowgirl style.

Gojirin panting: I didn't know....you were so...big!

Kenji thinking: I hate to say it but Gojirin's better than Mio at this! Not to mention this is her first time!

Gojirin went at it for 5 minutes before eventually falling on his chest. She smiled though Kenji wasn't done yet grabbing her ass with both hands. Kenji's face looked something like this.

Gojirin moaned as Kenji slammed her up and down on his dick

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gojirin moaned as Kenji slammed her up and down on his dick. She moaned as he grabbed one of her breast's and began to suck her. Gojirin moaned even louder until he lifted himself up holding her legs up. The two began to tongue kiss as Kenji slammed her down one more time climaxing inside her.

Legendaro and Dareka:

Gojirin and Kenji laid in bed together panting

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gojirin and Kenji laid in bed together panting. As Gojirin was in complete shock only with Kenji.

Gojirin: That was.....amazing...

Kenji: That was the best sex I've ever had...

Gojirin then felt something as she felt her stomach.

Gojirin: Kenji...

Kenji: Yeah?

Gojirin: I think I'm pregnant...

Meanwhile inside Kenji's brain

Armaros and Torwart:

Oc Truth Or Dare/Random Stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें