Beginning Of The Second Act

Angela, Dianii, and Meria sat on broken chunks of concrete nearby a unconscious Historia, Dianii chewed on a drumstick she packed for lunch while Angela ate a leg she ripped from an alien with Meria looked at her confused and surprised at Angela's behavior.

Meria: For the queen of monsters you eat like an animal

Angela: I'm not real royalty you know, I'm only queen because Genji is the strongest among the monsters, plus our mother and father weren't around to teach us proper manners

Meria: I was though so spit that out! Didn't you go to all of that bitch's fancy feasts?

Angela: That may be true but I never really liked being forced to eat one bite at a time, Genji on the other hand could barely find a suit his size along with the fact he and Historia had a grudge at the time

Dianii with food in her mouth: Like what?

Angela: Wellll...

Flashback!

Genji roared in rage at Historia as she smiled at Genji's rage.

Genji: You did what to my wife!?

Historia: I did it and I enjoyed it! She even liked it as well!

Angela blushed in the corner as Genji growled at the woman who stuck her tongue out at him. Genji stood silent before smiling under the mask as he held Angela's hand as a portal opened behind them.

Historia: *gets an email on her computer from Genji* What the hell did he send me? *opens to get a 24 hour of Exedra and Hellia doing it in many positions going as far to fuck on Historia's couch*

Meanwhile outside the castle, Genji held a chocolate ice cream cone smiling with his mask off while Angela was munching on her vanilla ice cream.

Angela: I know Eldia has good ice cream but why here and especially close to Historia's castle?

Genji: Wait for it...

Everyone in the area's eyes widen as they heard screaming unlike anything they've ever heard even expanding outside the walls.

Eren: Annie please tell me you called for titans?

Annie: That wasn't me

Eren: Oh no...

Genji did a sinister smiling as Angela stared at him still shock and speechless at what her husband had possibly just done.

Back to present

Dianii: Your man is evil, I like him

Angela: Yeah Genji isn't someone you want to piss off

Meria: You tell me *flashback to the time Genji punched her in the face and slammed her against a military ship*

Historia began to wake up as Dianii got on guard as her spikes lit up green as Meria's eyes burned yellow. Angela extended her hand to Historia as she opened her eyes to see Angela's hand, she took it as Angela lifted her up.