60. Knives and Pens

Start from the beginning

"Mostly, they're rude. One mentioned something called the First and Second Blades."

"Interesting. Follow how these develop and report in."

"Oh, I will. And when I do, I expect to report directly to the next Queen of Hell. Capisce?"

EXT. CROSSROADS

Sam, Dean, Natalia, Dylan and the Impala were at a crossroads and Sam was busy burying a container of ritual items while Dean and Natalia finished spray-painting a giant Devil's Trap.

"All right, do it," Dean and Natalia said.

Sam spoke. "Daemon, esto subiecto voluntati meae."

They looked around as Snooki appeared behind them in the Devil's Trap.

"Winchesters. Scott," Snooki said, showing her red eyes.

"I-is that, uh...?" Sam and Dylan asked in a startled tone.

"Well, that explains a lot," Dean commented.

"Okay, uh, look... Snooki -- can I call you "Snooki"?" Sam questioned.

"No," Snooki replied. "It's Nicole now."

"Okay, then. Nicole... We can do this one of two ways. The easy way -- you talk. Or the easier way-" he took out Ruby's knife, "you still talk."

"I vote for number two," Dean and Natalia said.

"We just want some basic information on Crowley. That's it."

"Google him," Snooki retorted. "Are we done?" Sam advanced on her with the knife raised. "Whoa! Not the face! Are you crazy? Listen , guys, what happens in Hell stays in Hell. I got nothin'."

"But you do have a sweet deal with Crowley in charge," Dean told her. "If Abaddon wins, you can kiss all that goodbye-"

"-- all the fancy cars, the book deals," Sam finished.

"Show biz can be tough," Natalia commented with a light smirk.

"I'm doing fine. Thanks," Snooki said.

"Oh. Well, good luck landing your next gig inside a Devil's Trap," Dean replied.

Snooki sighed. "What do you want to know?"

"Where is Crowley?" Dylan asked.

"Last time I heard, he was somewhere in the western Pacific."

"Makes sense," Sam and Dylan stated.

"Really? Floating around in the ocean while his kingdom goes up in flames?"

"Meaning?" Dean and Natalia questioned.

"Hell's gettin' crazy. Even the loyalists want to sign on with Abaddon. She's gonna make her move. Are we done? I got a thing."

Sam, Dean, Natalia and Dylan exchanged looks.

Sam began an exorcism. "Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus..."

Snooki frowned. "Seriously? An exorcism? We had a deal."

"See ya, Snooks," Dean said.

INT. CROWLEY'S ROOM

Lola walked in the door with a handful of shopping bags. "Honey, I'm home."

"Hello, pumpkin," Crowley greeted. "Did you have a nice day?"

"Lola did some shopping."

"Looks like Lola did a lot of shopping."

"But not all of it's for me. Looky, looky." She pulled out a blood bag filled with O-Negative.

"I hope it's a good vintage."