52. Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Start from the beginning

"Can we use it to track angels?" Sam asked.

"All right. Let me see what I can do."

Charlie fiddled with the wires, and eventually, she'd hooked up the wires and switched to her computer. She plugged the last one in. "All right. It took some doing, but now we can download. This beast has all the Men of Letters files. Time for a little drag-and-drop."

Dylan gave her a small smile. "Wow. Well, that's definitely a start."

"Thank you," Sam added. "Um, that's -- that's great."

Dean and Natalia signaled to Sam or Dylan to ask Charlie something.

"So, you've been hunting," Sam mentioned.

"Alone," Dean and Natalia added.

Charlie looked between them. "I know. Not a good idea, according to the 'Supernatural' books."

An annoyed look crossed the siblings' faces.

"You really can't delete those from the Internet?" Sam asked.

"Not even I can do that. Come on!"

"Where do you even find them?" Natalia asked, flicking her leg with her hair tie.

Charlie grinned cheekily. "A top-secret place I call Amazon. And someone uploaded all the unpublished works. I thought it was fanfic at first, but it was clearly Edlund's work. Natalia, why are you flicking yourself?"

"Because I can."

"Who uploaded it?" Dylan wondered.

"I don't know," Charlie answered. "Their screen name was beckywinchester176. Ring a bell?"

Dean and Natalia looked sharply at Sam while Dylan gave him a slightly amused look, and Sam got flustered.

"None," Sam said. "Uh, nobody's. Uh, no, there are no bells. Uh... no."

Charlie looked at Sam like he was crazy before looking back at her computer. "Ugh, these files are encrypted. This is gonna take awhile. So, takeout, sleepover, braid each other's hair?"

Dylan raised a hand. "I call braiding Nat's."

Natalia frowned. "I love you, but touch my hair and die."

Charlie laughed at them as Sam said, "Got an idea."

They gathered in Sam's room, which was covered in files and books. Dean and Charlie were sitting on his bed, Sam was on a chair beside them, and Natalia and Dylan were sitting at the foot of Sam's bed. They were watching Game of Thrones. The episode ended and Dean turned off the TV.

"Wow. That Joffrey's a dick," Dean noted.

"Oh, you have no idea," Charlie replied. "Wait until he-"

Sam interrupted her. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! S-spoilers. I haven't read all the books yet."

Dean and Natalia looked to Sam and he asked, "You're gonna read the books?"

"Yes, Dean. I like to read books -- you know, the ones without the pictures."

Dylan nodded. "Yeah, I'm gonna read the books as well."

Dean shot Sam and Dylan an annoyed look before Charlie commented, "Man, this bed is about as comfortable as a brick. Any plans on moving in anytime soon?"

"I am moved in," Sam replied. "This is just my style."

Dean and Natalia nodded. "Yeah, this is, his, uh, style."

"Well, I'm sorry I haven't hung up the, uh, 'Hang in there, kitty' poster yet, Dean, Natalia. Feel free to redecorate."

Natalia's eyes widened excitedly. "I got some stuff you may like."