Ezekiel took over and said, "Possessed by an angel. And he does feel better. Dylan is right. A work in progress, of course, but I am slowly healing him."

"That's great. Um, but, Sam-"

"I have news. I've picked up chatter among the angels. Not all are wandering around in confusion."

"Yeah, some of 'em are after Cas and Rae."

"There is a faction that is rapidly organizing and finding human vessels to contain them."

"Led by Naomi?" Dylan questioned.

"I have not heard that name, no. But it is this faction's leadership who want Castiel and Azrael found. You seen, Dean, Dylan, I can be useful."

"So can my brother," Dean said. "So, why don't you go check your email, and if we need your help, we'll let you know."

"Dean. Dylan."

"I said we'll let you know."

Ezekiel switched back to Sam who said, "I mean, you know, Cas and Rae are human now. It's gonna take them a lot longer to reveal."

Dean said to himself, "I'm gonna get whiplash."

"What?"

"Nothing. Um, all right, so, Dyl and I were thinking that if the angels are organizing, then that makes them a lot more dangerous than we thought."

"Why do you think they're organizing?"

Dean paused, trying to quickly think of a way to cover his slip-up. "It makes sense. My point is, that the more of them that are after Cas and Rae, the worse it is, so... we gotta find them."

INT. PHARMACY - DAY

The pharmacist was standing at the front desk, watching a video on his smartphone. The video was titled 'GOIN' FOR GLORY HOUR' and was hosted by Reverend Buddy Boyle.

EXT. PARK - DAY

Another man was watching the same video and nodding in agreement with it.

On the video, Buddy Boyle said, "Folks, like I've been telling you, we're in that most sacred of times. A legion of angels reaches out for us. Can you feel their divine presence? And if you do, there's nothing to fear. Heck no! If the angels come a-knocking, you just let 'em on in and fill yourself up with their grace. This is the Reverend Buddy Boyle in the Goin' for Glory Hour wishing you a most blessed day. Amen."

INT. CHURCH - DAY

Buddy was preaching live from his church.

"And we're clear," a secretary said.

"Beautiful, Buddy," a man told him. "One of your best."

"Oh, well, that is high praise, sir, seeing as how you're an emissary of the man upstairs himself. Thank you, Bart," Buddy said.

The man was another be-suited angel. "It's Bartholomew. And I have to say, God has personally assured me that he is highly pleased with your work. He prepareth a special reward for helping him populate as true heaven on earth."

"Well, between you and me, it's practically reward enough being one of the few humans of all time to get orders from an actual angel. But if he prepareth I am honored."

"Terrific."

The secretary, a young girl, entered. "Sir? I'm ready."

"Oh?"

"Let me be a vessel for the divine. I give myself over to you."

"Oh. Hallelujah!" Buddy exclaimed.