45. Eyes in the Sky

Start from the beginning

"No! Wait. I can't. It's forbidden, man. They're gonna kill me." Sam dumped holy water, and it burned the demon. "Please... All right, look... For a price, y'all can be smuggled in Hell's border."

"By who?" Dean asked.

"Rogue reapers. They got secret ways, in and out. Not just Hell -- the Veil, Heaven."

"Rogue reapers smuggling people?" Sam said.

"People, souls..."

"So, what?" Dylan interrupted. "They're like Hell coyotes?"

"Now kill me. Come on, man. Better death than Crowley."

Natalia thought for a moment. "Hmm. You make a good point. First, though, you're gonna tell us... everything."

After hearing what the demon had to say Dean drove to a city street and stopped on the side of the street.

Sam, Dean Natalia and Dylan got out of the car. Natalia covered her head with her jacket, not wanting to get her hair wet. They crossed the street to where a yellow cab was parked. A taxi driver stood next to his cab, newspaper in hand.

"Ajay," Dean said. "Need to talk to you for a sec."

"You know my name," Ajay replied, removing his Bluetooth headset.

"And what you do," Sam added. "We want to do business."

"But you are mortal -- flesh and blood."

"But if we wanted to cross the border into Hell-"

"Visitor's pass," Natalia explained.

"No one wants to get into Hell," Ajay told them.

Dylan crossed his arms. "But could a coyote like you do it?"

"It's possible. But I have special skills. I have overhead. It will be pricey."

"How pricey?"

"You four are resourceful. One day, you will owe me a favor."

Sam frowned. "You say that like you know us."

"Of course. You're the Winchesters and Mr. Scott."

"Sorry," Dean said. "Have we met?"

"I am the reaper who took Bobby Singer to Hell."

Natalia held up a hand. "Bobby in Hell? We burned his bones. Once we did so, it was over. End of story."

Dylan scoffed and glared at Ajay. "My uncle in Hell? No. I don't believe it."

"Hmm... Not necessarily. It is true, Mr. Scott."

Dean shook his head. "No, no, no, 'cause, see, Bobby was on the good side of things, and good guys go to the penthouse."

"Usually, mostly. Depends on who you know, what palms get greased. If you're on the King of Hell's no-fly list, no way you cruise the friendly skies."

"Crowley," Dean and Natalia realized.

Dean continued. "Okay, let's do this. How much for four tickets down and five back?"

"Dean," Sam called.

"What?"

"Come here." The four hunters walked away from Ajay. "What the hell are you thinking?"

"You heard the guy -- Bobby's in Hell. We're gonna spring him."

"We've gone over this, Dean. I have to do the trials solo."

Natalia narrowed her eyes. "This is Bobby we're talking about, Sam. Dylan's uncle. Let's face it; as much as it hurts me to say, you haven't exactly been up to speed lately, okay? We got one shot at this. We absolutely cannot miss."