4. Takin' Care of Business

Start from the beginning

"You lying sack of-" Crowley cut him off.

"Ten years," Crowley walked across the room towards Bobby, "you come to daddy. Until then, I suggest you start drinking the good stuff."

"I figured you'd say that. So you can rot here till you change your mind."

"Why? 'Cause you asked nicely?"

Bobby shook his head. "No." He walked past Crowley to the back of the room. "'Cause I'm going Dateline on your ass." He turned on the light, revealing a Devil's Trap painted on the floor in glowing paint.

"I hope that's paint. Really." He sighed. "What am I going to do?"

Bobby turned towards the kitchen to walk away and Crowley let out a sharp whistle. A Hellhound growled. Bobby grimaced as the Hellhound breathed on his face.

"Doggie breath," Crowley told him as Bobby covered his ace. "Bracing, isn't it?"

Bobby gulped and turned towards Crowley.

Crowley continued. "Ball's in your court, Robert. Ten years of living or ten years as Alpo."

Bobby looked in the direction of the growls and back at Crowley. Bobby looked at Crowley in disgust. Crowley smirked happily as Bobby opened his pocketknife and approached the circle. Bobby scraped the paint, broke the seal and set Crowley free.

Bobby held his knife in a threatening manner. "This ain't over."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Crowley replied as he walked out of the trap and paused in front of Bobby. "Happy hunting." He walked off, leaving Bobby fuming.

KENOSHA, WISCONSIN

PRESENT DAY

EXT. PARK - DAY

Children were playing in the playground and not far away, Dean and Natalia were examining a body with a large hole in its chest.

"No EMF," Sam told them. "Find anything in there?"

Dean took off his glove and dropped it on the ground. "Yeah, we've got some kind of a claw." He picked up the claw from the ground.

"What in the hell has a claw like that?"

Dean pulled out his phone. "That is a good question." He made a call.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE - DAY

The phone rang in the empty room.

EXT. PARK

Dean was still waiting for Bobby or Dylan to answer and looked over at his siblings who shrugged.

"Maybe they're in the can," Sam guessed.

"Or running errands," Natalia added.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

The phone was still ringing. Bobby entered the house from the kitchen back door, wiping his hands. He tossed the bowl down and answered the phone.

"Yeah?" Bobby asked.

EXT. PARK

"What happened, you fall and can't get up? Dylan have to call 911?" Dean questioned.

"Hilarious."

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

"What's up?"

"We're in Wisconsin."

EXT. PARK

"Six bodies, chests cracked wide open. No EMF, no sulfur, no hex bags."