Orlando: Broomsticks & Disney.

Eric was a brave man. The bravest out all of the guys in that Hotel. Maggie was dead asleep, however the group had plans for the day, all of them involving Maggie, and getting up early. They had played rock paper scissors, and Eric lost, meaning he had to wake up Maggie. "Hey spitfire, time to get up." Eric whispered, gently poking the 7 yearold with a broomstick. Maggie growled in response, burying herself deeper into her blankets. Eric looked up, and said small prayer under his breath as he tried again. "Alright Mags! Time to rise and shine!" Eric cheered loudly, giving the girl a nudge with the broomstick.

      Eric ran screaming out of Maggie's room, as the small girl chased after him. The guys all watched in horror as Eric was tackled to the ground, and beat with a broom. The drummer coughed as Maggie began choking him with said broomstick, Tommy quickly ran over picking the girl up with no trouble. Eric laid on the floor catching his breath, he watched his hero gently sway with the girl. Maggie quickly calmed down, listening to the drummer hum 'here comes the sun'.

       About 30 minutes later, Maggie was cuddling Eric, helping the drum hold ice against his jaw. "I'm really sorry, Puffball." Maggie apologized for the 10th time, Eric grimaced with a small smile, "I'm fine Spitfire. Next time I'll wear a football helmet." Tommy laughed, "You'd better wear a hockey helmet, maybe some of that bulky padding too." Maggie nodded shyly, a small blush dusting her cheeks, "Tommy knows that first hand. Him and Vince are always the ones tasked with getting me up early." Tommy shivered, "So many concussions." Maggie and the others laughed, "alright what's the plan?" Maggie asked, giving the group an excited smile.

    Maggie huffed, her arms crossed across her chest. "Just 5 more minutes, Mags. We promise." Gene stated, Maggie glared in the bass players general direction, "You've been saying that for the past 20 minutes, Gene!" Ace and Eric both scooted away from the raging girl, looking at each other with slight fear. Tommy laughed at the two before gently reaching back to pat Maggie's knee, "He actually means it this time Lil'devil. I promise you're gonna love it." Maggie rolled her eyes, and grumbled knowing the drummer couldn't see her roll her eyes, "I'm gonna strangle you with this blindfold. I swear to god."

     Maggie immediately relaxed when she felt the car come to a complete stop, "Okay can you take this thing off me now!" Paul chuckled, "Not yet Starchild, just one more minute!" Maggie grumbled as the guys helped her out of the bus, her hand tightly clutching Heather's. "Okay Lil'devil, you ready?" Maggie sneered, "Take this damn thing off of me before I shove it down your throat." Tommy laughed nervously, before gently untying the blindfold. "Welcome to Disney World, sweetheart." Heather gently said, the small girl squealed with excitement, looking back at the group, "No way! Holy shit!" Maggie gleamed, the group all smiled warmly.

       Paul laughed as Maggie told him all about her favorite Disney movies. The girl sat on the singer's shoulder, looking at everything around her. She could hear the excited chatter of fans,  who didn't approach due to the security guards, usually she would be anxious but she was too excited. Heather smiled warmly as she snapped pictures of the two, Tommy gently kissing the womans head.   "Okay Maggie, we have until 7. Then we gotta go. We got some interviews and boring shit like that to do." Maggie smiled brightly, nodding, "Okay! Comeon let's go to Cinderella's castle!" Maggie bolted ahead of the group, Eric running towards the castle with her. 

      Maggie stood happily in front of the castle, Heather taking a picture of the girl. "I want one of all of us, H!" Maggie exclaimed, eagerly motioning for everyone to join her, Heather smiled holding up the camera again. Maggie sighed playfully, gently taking the camera from the woman before handing it to one of the guards. "That means you too, H. You're my family too, you know?" Maggie giggled, Heather gave the girl a motherly smile, before lifting her up. Maggie squealed, before looping her arms around Heather's neck. The two stood in the middle of the group, all of them giving the camera a genuine smile. Tommy gently tickled Maggie's side, making the small girl laugh, which caused the entire group to laugh a little, the guard smiled before snapping a picture of the moment.

     Some how Maggie had talked Gene into riding Small World with her. The guys all placed bets on whether or not he'd go with her, Heather and Paul were both 200 hundred dollars richer.  Maggie skipped out of the ride, holding the Demons hand happily. The bass player gave the girl a rare smile, before glaring at the other guys.

       Maggie had ridden almost every ride by 5pm. She took a different person on every ride. The group had never seen Maggie act so childlike. Tommy cried a bit as he watched Maggie and Eric do the tea cup ride, Heather gently leaning into her boyfriend. "Awe, Tommy." Tommy smiled, a few tears rolling down his cheeks, "I've just never seen her this happy, H. She's never been so care free, I'm just so happy for her right now." Heather smiled gently at the drummer, "This is all thanks to you Tommy. You're a great friend, and big brother." Tommy smiled nostalgically, "This was actually Razzle's Idea. We'd talked about taking her for her 8th birthday. It was gonna be all of us. The Crüe, Hanoi, GnR, Kiss. Hell even Ozzy, and Doc were gonna come. But then after everything happened-" Tommy coughed, looking down, "I just know he would've wanted me to follow through with it. Even if it's just us, and KISS. All he ever wanted was to see Maggie happy." Heather frowned, remembering the Finnish boy that had been telling her about the Mötley Crüe drummer the night of Vince's party, "I'm sure he's watching over her Tommy. I'm sure he's probably doing the same thing you are right now." Heather stated warmly, the drummer gently leaning down to kiss her.

        After two hours of shopping and meeting Character's, Maggie was knocked out against Tommy's chest. The drummer gently cradling the girl, Heather smiled taking an off guard picture of the two. "We'll drop you guys off at the Hotel. We should be back around 9:30, are we still having a movie night?" Paul asked, Heather nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure she'll wake up by the time you guys get back. I'll have Tommy run out and go get some stuff from block buster." The guys all nodded, before looking over at the girl and the drummer. Tommy had fallen asleep, cuddling Maggie against his chest. "Or maybe I'll go to block buster." Heather laughed, as did the others.

      Maggie gently poked Tommy's cheek, she'd just woken up on the couch with Tommy. Heather left a note on the drummers forehead saying she'd gone to the store. Maggie kept poking the drummer's cheek, until he gently swatted her hand away, giving the girl a playful glare. "Rise and Shine, Leerex!" Tommy laughed, gently pushing Maggie off the couch, "Where's Heather?" Maggie  smirked, before nodding towards the mirror, "Just go look in the mirror." Tommy sighed,before trudging over towards the mirror. "Goddamnit Heather." Maggie laughed as she watched Tommy stomp towards the bathroom.

      Maggie was cuddled between Tommy and Heather, as they watched Star Wars: Episode 1. The KISS guys weren't going to make it, Doc had scheduled an MTV live interview and just told the guys about it 10 minutes ago. The phone began ringing, Maggie and Tommy both glared at the landline, Heather smiled shaking her head, before she got up to answer it.

       Maggie listened closely to Tommy as he argued with Nikki over the phone. Movie night was officially ruined for the young girl as she hid her face in Heather's neck. The young actress gentle rocked the girl, attempting to calm her down. Nikki was pissed, and he was taking it out on Tommy. "Nikki! I literally told you I was taking the girls to Florida this weekend man. You were high, which is why we just asked Sharise and Vince since they're technically the ones caring for Maggie right now." Tommy argued, pacing as he listened to the bass player yell through the phone. "Listen Sixx. We'll talk about this Monday, when you're hopefully sober." Tommy stated, angrily slamming the phone onto the reciever.