Happy Fucking Birthday.

Maggie woke up at 4AM. She got up, took a shower, packed her duffel bags, and put on her favorite record. Razzie laid at the foot of Maggie's bed, watching the girl stare at her ceiling. At exactly 7, Mick knocked on the door opening it to see Maggie already awake. The guitarist nodded, before leaving the room. Maggie ate breakfast, got in the car, and pretended that today wasn't her birthday.

      Maggie walked into Ballet class, everyone stared at her. Something the girl had gotten used to the past couple of months. "Happy birthday May!" A smaller girl chirped, Maggie smiled politely, "Thank you, please don't tell anyone else." Maggie sighed, how did she even know it was her birthday today? Marquis walked into the studio with a small smile, "Let's begin." Maggie smiled confidently, she loved a challenge.

     The dance was swift, and smooth like a spring. Maggie had to move like flowing water, however when she went for an air spin, she slipped. The loud slam of Maggie's body echoed throughout the pristine studio. Everyone stopped an looked at Maggie, "Maggie, stand up. We will try this again from the top." Maggie glared at her reflection in the polished wood panel of the floor, don't fuck it up again, She picked herself up, taking position. 

       Maggie fell three more times during Ballet, she was pissed. The girl stormed out of the studio, walking towards the bus stop. Mick had interview's, so she had to take the bus to Gymnastics. The bus was practically empty, Maggie found a window seat and settled herself there. She watched the buildings go by swiftly, a sigh escaped her lips as she thumped the him of Razzles old shirt. She closed her eyes, refusing to cry.

       Maggie hung upside down from a 10 foot tall bar. She pulled herself up, balancing on the bar. Her breathing stopped as she slowly slid into the splits, "Great form Maggie! You're doing amazing." Coach Sarah cheered from below, Maggie smiled before placing her hands tightly around the bar. She flawlessly lifted her legs, stretching them out in front her, she had her eyes closed as she focused on her breathing. Everything was going great till he showed up.

      "Happy birthday Maggie!" Nikki called, Maggie's eyes shot open startled by the loud voice. She swiftly caught herself, as she hung from the bar. She shook her head before pulling herself back up, and doing the entire routine over again. "Nikki, you can't just come barging in here like that!" Tommy exclaimed, Maggie closed her eyes tightly as she focused on doing the arm balance again. She could hear the annoying chatter of the Crüe, and it was making her lose focus. "Wow that's incredible! Can you believe she's 8 today." Nikki stated, the guys all murmured. Mick glaring at them all.

       Maggie kept trying to keep her focus, before she lost balance. She fell from the bar quickly catching herself as she landed. Maggie groaned, that was most definitely going to leave a bruise, "Holy shit! Maggie are you okay?" The guys all rushed over towards the girl, who got up on her own, glaring at the four men. "Why the fuck are you here." She growled, they all instinctively took a step back, "I am working my ass for regionals in Feburary. Not only are you distracting me from my work, you could've critically injured me. This routine is very new, and I need time to perfect it. I cannot have you guys coming here and distracting me." Maggie stated, "Mags we just-" "Nikki, I do not want to celebrate my birthday. Do I make myself clear?" Nikki glared at the girl, "Listen kid. I made you. The only reason you're alive right now is because of me. Show some respect." Maggie rolled her eyes, "How many times do I have to say this to you. Respect is earned, not given. You have lost a lot of respect from me. Its dwindling every time I see you." Nikki sneered, "Happy fucking birthday. Razzle would be proud to know his little 'sister' has become such a ungrateful brat." Maggie flinched at his words, "Maggie-" Tommy tried, "Get out." "Comeon Mags." Maggie growled, "Did I fucking stutter. Get out. Now." The guys all left, as Maggie stood in the middle of the gymnasium. 

      Maggie quickly recovered from the interaction with the Crüe, she just threw herself back into her practice. The girl, worked on four new routines for the regionals competition. All of them approved by her coach. She  summer saulted across the beam, landing with a gorgeous flip. Maggie smiled brightly, her mind focused on the Regionals competition and her routines. Distractions were Maggie's favorite drug.

       Refusing to get in the same car as any of the Crüe members, Maggie took the bus to her Boxing class. The boy were already there, all of them having a head start on warm ups. Maggie quickly got changed before jumping into her workouts. "Careful Princess, you might bust this thing off the hook!" Trevor commented, Maggie rolled her eyes, ignoring the older boy. Trevor gave the girl worried glance, before nudging her shoulder "Spar with me, princess?" Maggie smirked, nodding.

     Maggie ducked swiftly as Trevor swung, quickly delivering an uppercut to the boys gut. Trevor leaned over, coughing, gently tapping his gloves together. Maggie panted as she leaned against the ropes, a cocky smirk playing at her lips. "Feeling any better, Princess?" Maggie nodded, "Thanks twinkle toes." The two had become close friends since they're fight. Trevor had gained a new level of respect for women, and Maggie had  gained a bit more self respect. The two made a great team, many of the guys were convinced they were dating. They didn't stay conscious long after saying so, but that didn't change their friendship. "So you gonna tell me what's going on?" The boy asked as he tossed a water bottle at her, Maggie quickly catching it. "Its my birthday. You know how I feel about big events." Trevor nodded, "Yeah I know. What's your plans for after practice?" Maggie shrugged, "I was gonna take the bus home, finish my homework for the day." Trevor smiled lightly, "My brother just got back from his tour in Iran. He's taking me to the boardwalk, if you wanna tag along." Maggie shrugged, "I dont know Trev, I haven't been there since Razzle left." Trevor gently nudged the girls shoulder, "Come on Princess. It'll be fun, plus I promise the minute you say you wanna go, we'll leave." Maggie smiled shyly, before nodding, "Alright. Let me call Mick and ask him if its okay."

      Maggie walked into the Coachs office, borrowing the man's landline. "Hello?" Mick answered, "Hey Mickie." Maggie responded, the guitarist instantly sighed with relief, "What's up Kiddo. Do you need me to come pick you up?" Maggie smiled, shaking her head, "Nah Mick. I was actually wondering if I could go to the boardwalk with Trevor and his brother. Is that okay?" There was a pause before Mick grumbled, "I guess that's okay. I've met the kids parents, and they're trustworthy, so I'm sure his brother is the same. Be home by 8:30, okay?" Maggie smiled brightly, "Okay Mickie! Thank you!" The man grumbled, "Yeah, whatever. Have fun kid. Be careful, don't get kidnapped." Maggie laughed, "Love you too Mick."

       Maggie laughed hysterically as Trevor slipped as he tossed the ski ball. "Ow. Thanks for the help there princess!" Trevor smiled, happy the girl was having fun. Dylan chuckled, helping his little brother up. "She can kick your ass, Trev. You'd better watch it." The two kids laughed, as the Marine smiled fondly at the two. "Come on. Let's go win Maggie that giant bear she wants so badly." Maggie glared at the man, "Hey! He's wearing a flower crown, and looks stupid soft. Leave me alone!" The two laughed, as Maggie smiled gently.

     At exactly 8:30, Maggie walked through the door, holding two huge stuffed animals, and her duffel bags. Mick laughed lightly, before helping the girl, "Did you have fun?" Maggie smiled nostalgically, "Yeah. I did." The guitarist smiled, "Good. Let's go take this stuff upstairs. I made dinner, and I bought Return of the Jedi from block buster for movie night." Maggie grinned, before running upstairs. Mick chuckled, before slowly following behind her.