𝐌𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊!

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!

—Hi, everyone! Been a while since I updated here so welcome back! How have you been, how is life, I hope everything is okay ❤ Sending so much love your way!

—First things first - the good news - I will absolutely be updating "BEWITCHED", the second book which is already up on profile so please do have a glimpse at that :) I WILL NOT BE UPDATING THE SECOND BOOK OF THE SECOND SEASON HERE. So make sure to add the second book into your libraries to not miss out on the fun and action!

—Bad news is that I probably won't be updating until the second or third episode of Season 2 because I do NOT want to hurry the scripting process of my protagonist. Myra is such an intricate and complex personality so we don't want to see rushed character development. We want to focus on her, the child and Mando—not just the story. 

—I have decided to branch the "Ichor" a little more. Think more different, darker.  POWERFUL. In fact, I have thought so much on witches and their way of life, and I have so many ideas I would like to incorporate into the storyline. I simply can't wait for your thoughts!

—New characters in the new season! Apart from Hyllus, Circe, Karstark and Luna, we will be introduced to a broad spectrum of characters and maybe even.... old ones might be returning. They all have their complexes so let's work on those. What do you want to see?

—All this would not be possible without your sweet, endless support and massive love in the comments section. You have been a part of Myra and Mando's characters in this so I have no one else to thank but YOU. Thank YOU from the bottom of my heart!

—Myra and Mando have made it to the official starwarsfans page and reading lists! Check out the "Bounty Hunters & Other Bits" reading list on their page!

Final question: what would you like to see in Season 2? What are you expecting from Myra's abilities to raise the Force and the Ichor? What of Mando and Myra? Don't be shy—let's talk!

—I will probably take down this chapter after I start writing "BEWITCHED" so go crazy, I guess. 

—See you in BOOK TWO!

love, deidra 🦥