Chapter 16

AN: Hopefully the last Chapter

Champ: (is about to walk away but they both blocks the way)

Gulf: "shouldn't you atleast apologize for that"

Mild: "I think the apology is overdue. Don't you have anything to say at all?"

Champ: "uuh no"

Gulf: "excuse me"

Champ: "it was consensual"

Gulf: "it was anything but. I was under the influence"

Champ: "ok so should we go and report the story and see who'll be more doomed?"

Mild: "just forget it. You're not even worth it. (Sidestepping.) To think I used to have crush on you  (shakes his head in disappointment)

Gulf: (sneers at him and goes after Mild) Are you ok?

Mild: "the guy is a straight up douche."

Gulf: "are you ok?"

Mild: "I'll be. I don't know what I was expecting."

That Night

Mew: (calls Gulf) "hello?"

Gulf: "I like our telepathic connection"

Mew: "why?

Gulf: "I'm outside your door"

Mew: (goes to the door excited. Opens the door and hugs him sincerely)

Gulf: "hey"

Mew: "hey to you too did you have fun?"

Gulf: "I did thanks."

Mew: "you've gotta see I have for you"

Gulf: (walks in and sees plastic bags on the table) "woah did you go shopping?"

Mew: (stroking the back of his hair not confident) "yeah I did"

Gulf: "do you want me to help you put away the stuff?" (He offered)

Mew: (reluctantly) "they are for you"

Gulf: (swiftly turns around) what?

Mew: "I went shopping for you"

Gulf: (excited goes to the plastics and starts opening takes out a case of nail polish. Confused.) "Are you sure this is for me?"

Mew: (nods his head shyly) "figuring out what you want right?"

Gulf: "strange but ok." (Open to the nail polish and there's colorless and nudes and glitters and black.) "I'm more shocked by how much I'm liking these colors."

Mew: "we can do nail art on your toes if your embarrassed of people seeing your fingers"

Gulf: (smiles excited) "ok." (Opens and sees makeup kit with eyeshadow, highlighters concealers, blush and the brushes.) "Should I be worried that you bought these for me or how you got everything right?"

Mew: (shrugs his shoulders)

Gulf: (keeps on looking and sees a brand new IPhone X Lifting it up) "the meaning of this?"

Mew: "so we are always arguing about my phone so I bought a phone we can both use"

Gulf: (smiles) "whatever happened to budget?"