Chapter 3

During lunch time

Mild: (waiting in the queue people cuts the line and go in front of him. To himself) "argh"

Champ: (behind Mild, watching all this take place) "can you not let people cut the line"

Mild: (shyly) "let them just go they're probably hungry"

Champ: "and you're not?"

Mild: "I am but they must have a reason for that"

Champ: "they're being douchebags that's the reason" (to the two boys in front of Mild) "hey can you please join the queue"

Mild: (looks away in embarrassment as they move back)

Champ: "next time stand your ground I hate seeing weak people like yourself"

Mild: (crushed. looks away. mutters) "I never asked for your help anyway." 

Gulf: (Comes in the dining hall but there's a huge queue. Waits in the line playing on his phone. Feels someone is standing a little too close for his liking) "excuse m-"

Mew: (grabs him roughly and pulls him back, there's no space between them, in Gulfs ears, whispers) "don't look back"

Gulf: (holds onto Mew's veined hand wrapped around his waist. Surprised. does as told)

Mew: "this what you wanted right?" (Subtly bites Gulf's ear. Gulf flinches) "you wanted to feel my hand like this?" (In a low deep voice) "I'd show you what this hand can do and you'd be a hot mess screaming my name but its unfortunate that I don't do whores."

Gulf: (conflicted whether to be turned on or offended. Turns around to face Mew their bodies touching) "You don't do whores? This whore can make you hot and bothered without touching you. No one can resist me darling don't fool yourself." 

Mew: "you're just too slutty for me

Mew: "you're just too slutty for me. I get turned off by your kind."

Gulf: (now is offended) "One month. In one month I'll make you hot and bothered" (with half lidded sexy eyes) "The moment you touch me sexually you lose." 

Mew: "the moment I touch you at all we're dating."

Gulf: (hands slides to hold Mews junk) "deal" (Is grabbed harshly away from the line )

Bright: "what the fuck do you think you're doing in front of the whole school Gulf?" 

Gulf: (realizing he has been caught red handed) "That was nothing. We were making a deal"

Bright: "grabbing his private part?" (attracts people's attention by his loud voice. Mild looks back from where he was standing) "Was that deal about fucking by chance?" 

Gulf: "excuse me"

Bright:" I've been letting this go for a while, but I think people are right." 

Gulf: (not sure what to do) "about what?"

Bright: "you're too much for me to handle." 

Gulf: (feels a bit humiliated many people has stopped to see what going on)

Bright: "let's not do this anymore"

Gulf: (smiles sadly at Bright) "well you called it on... you call it off"  (walks away)

Bright: (looks at Gulf walking away and looks at Mew still in the line hands crossed watching the exchange. shakes his head and walks towards Jack and Win who pats his back and goes away)

(After lunch in the classroom)

Mild: (gets in class and places food on Gulfs table) "Here"

Gulf: (looks up to see Mild. gives a questioning look) "what?"

Mild: "I brought you food. I saw what happened in the DH" 

Gulf: "oh thanks."

Mild: "don't think much about what happened" 

Gulf: "oh no I'm good. Just a little embarrassing but I'm ok"

Mild: "were you not in a relationship?" 

Gulf: "we were but it didn't feel like it"

Mild: "he wasn't trying?"

Gulf: "both of us us were not. He likes his friends more and I like myself too much"

Mild: "don't we all" (they share a smile)

(Champ and Mew walks in and Gulf and Mild looks at them. Gulf sees Mild staring too)

Gulf: "which one?"

Mild: "mhm?"

Gulf: "which one do you like" 

Mild: (blushing at being caught) "I don't know what you're talking about." 

Gulf: "come on you just bought me food aren't we bffs already?"

Mild: "not how it works"

Gulf: "I'm going to seduce the tall one. So, we're now bffs since I've shared my secret"

Mild: (lets out a breath of relief) "it's the other one"

Gulf: "who likes who?"

Mild: "He gives me mixed signals, so I don't know what to do"

Gulf: "want me to teach you"

Mild: "uuuh you don't have to" 

Gulf: "learn honey" (unbuttons two buttons on his shirt. Grabs the dick water bottle and stands up in front of the class. Starts drinking water provocatively and intentionally spills some on his naked chest.)

Champ: (sees Gulf making a show. Nudges Mew) "I think that's for you"

Mew: (looks around and spots Gulf) "Shit."