Chapter 5

Gulf: (goes to the urinal takes off his short it goes on his knees and starts peeing. "Aaaah" (he moans) "ive been holding that for too long"

Mew: (is watching Gulf's every move. His hard on is painful. Veins in his hands sticking out. Goes towards the door opens it and pauses. Feels precum leaking on his cock. Shuts the door and locks it.)

Gulf: (is done and washing his hands. Heard the door being locked. Turns around.) "Why are you locking the door?"

Mew: (doesn't reply. Goes in to grab gulf lifts him up and make him sit on the sink) "What were you thinking will happen with all that seduction?"

Gulf: "I was thinking you would fuck me against that bathroom door"

Mew: (nose to nose breathing the same air. pecks Gulfs lips)

Gulf: "just to remind you the moment we walk out that door we're officially dating"

Mew: "never said otherwise" (Kisses Gulf with an urgency) "I've been wanting to do this all week"

Gulf: (hooks hands around Mews neck pulls him closer their dicks touching) "nggg"

Mew: (one hand moves to the back of Gulfs head and pulls him in now they're eating each other)

Gulf: (hand goes on Mews chest and starts feeling his abs. One goes in his elastic bottom and pulls out the wet dick) "Someone is hot and bothered"

Mew: "make it go away so I can leave this room"

Gulf: (gets down from where he was sitting and goes down on Mew. Sucks him off and when Mew is close he pushes him to the direction of the sink and starts jerking him off. Head pointed in the sink. Watching him on the mirror.) "You can cum babe"

Mew: (starts spilling his juice in the sink) "Oh shit oh shiiiiit"

Gulf: (holding Mew so his seeds won't go out of the sink) "there you go"

Mew: (looks at Gulf)

Gulf: "it's been" (looks at watch) "4 minutes 23seconds since we started dating" (Washes his hands)

Mew: (putting his soft cock back in his bottom) "Oh yeah about th-"

Gulf: "-see you soon boo boo" (leaves the bathroom)

Mew: (to himself) "I really hate being interrupted when talking"

The following day. Sitting outside the classroom.

Gulf: "here let me show you how to do it"

Mild: "you're crazy you want me to do that"

Gulf: "do you want the man or not?"

Mild: "I do. But I'm just too shy"

Gulf: "someone is going to come and dig too deep you'll regret not telling him how you feel"

Mild: "he said he doesn't like weak people"

Gulf: "he said he doesn't get turned on by slutty people but here we are"

Mild: "that's different"

Gulf: "oh my gosh you're so frustrating"

Mild: "I'm so frustrated too"

Gulf: "wait is he even gay?"

Mild: "he doesn't look like it right?"

Gulf: "his eyes looks gay"

Mild: (being done with Gulf) "I'm sorry what now?"

Gulf: "there's something about the eyes that shows that people are gay. The way they look at things gives it away"

Mild: "is that even possible"

Gulf: "How do you think I guessed Mews sexuality."

Mild: "because he grabbed you in front of the school?"

Gulf: "before that dummy"

Mild: "I don't know"

Gulf: "friend you've got to learn."

Champ: (walks by and he is walking with a girl chatting and laughing they look close. Both Mild and Gulf look at them.)

Gulf: (sipping his water) "maybe not."

Mild: "see I'm so doomed."