【Short Story】《OSL》#4

Love Letters

From Eran to Riley:

Riley,

Why are you so patient with me? I love you. Thank you for being by my side. I love you. Thank you for cooking. Thank you for cleaning. Thank you for not pressuring me when I feel shy. Thank you for loving me.

I know I'm supposed to list the things I love about you, but I keep wanting to thank you and apologize to you. Of course I love you. I love everything about you. I love you. I don't know what else to say. Just pretend like I never wrote this.

From Riley to Eran:

Dear Eran,

I am so glad I met you. Everything about you makes me think, "Wow, life is amazing." I love it when you get shy and you're cute when you get violent. I love it when you're bossy. Your voice when you demand things is so sweet. But even more than that, I love it when you beg. I love it when you curl into a ball and worry. I love that even though you're strong and selfish, you're vulnerable and anxious. I want you to love yourself, but even when you don't, I love you. You have made me the happiest person alive.

I love the freckles on your back. I love the softness of your hair. I love how your pale skin turns red when you blush or I kiss. I love how perfectly you fit in my arms.

I love how dedicated you are to your work. I love how you think about things. I love the way your mind works. I love that you are you. I love that you are you when I'm with you.

Love,
Riley