"Just checking you haven't smuggled and drugs under there" he joked at me
"I'M KIDDING!" He pushed my shoulder and smirked.
"Pshhh" I heard Vic let out a small giggle. Oh no. My dad glanced back at me suspiciously and I began to pretend to cough to cover the situation. He finally left.

"Whew" I sighed in relief.
"Vic... I think you can come out now" I whispered and peered down back under the bed to see him lying there. His hand was covering his mouth as if he was trying to not burst out into laughter. He began to awkwardly shuffle out in order to stay as quiet as possible.

"hahaha. What was that about-" Vic laughed "he was SOOO Sus" he said
"Yeah... He was aswell" I agreed with him.
"We should probably get you out of here. I have a plan" Vic sat on the edge of the bed and rested his elbows in his knees as he listened in.

"Ok so here is what we are going to do... I'll sneak you out of my window. Then, I'll go tell my dad you're coming over for the day."

"Ok...." He said in recognition of my statement

"Next step is you go knock on the door and you can come in and then we are back to normal, but instead of you being here without my parents knowledge, they know you're here." I smiled at my genius idea.

"Ok let's do this..." Vic pushed open my window, it was thin but he squished though carefully and I passed his bag through the window and handed it to him. He jumped down onto the stone ground outside my window and gave me a thumbs up.
"Ok wait there... I'm going to go tell them now." I said as I began to open my door to speak to my parents.

They were both in the kitchen making some breakfast. Looked like hash browns and beans. Delicious.
"Hey ma, hey da"
"Morning lovely, how was last night?" My mum asked, whilst flipping an egg.
"It was so good! I have some videos that Aziel took of me, after I get him to send them to me I'll show you!" I said happily.
"On another note though, Vic said he wanted to come around today, I forgot to ask you but I take it he is allowed..." I wondered hopefully.
"Hmm... Don't you think that's a bit early? My mum asked.
"Uh, well...-" I coudln't think of a smart answer but my brother butted in with
"Oh Vic..." I glanced at him angrily
"No I don't think it's too early..." He said rubbing his eyes, despite being stood in the doorway in his dressing gown. The tension in my face instantly relaxed and I felt guilty... He gave me a soft smile as if to show he was genuinely sorry. I smiled back.

"I mean I guess it wouldn't hurt, I can make him some extra food." My mum said in agreement.
"Yess!!!" I said and walked straight back to my room, leaving my parents confused as I didn't take any food with me.

I shut my door and tapped in my window
"You can come in now" i mouthed to him through the glass. He exhaled onto my window and wrote 'OK' in his breath.

A minute or so passed and I heard my dad yell
"Y/n!! Your friend is hereeee! From the kitchen. I was still changing into some new clothes. Some baggy black jeans and a stripy top was good enough. I walked towards the door to see Vic stood there. He looked so tired and exhausted I don't blame him. He performed to excellently last night.

"Hey- hshs" he said trying to hold back a laugh.
"Hey, come on in" I lead him through the door.

"Hey Vic." My dad greeted him, as he stood up to shake his hand. I sort of cringed at how formal he was being... I mean showing your friend... Boyfriend? I don't know what we were actually...to your dad is going to be awkward.

"Hey" he responded
"Heard you performing you were incredible" my dad said
"Oh thanks so much, it means a hell of a lot" Vic replied. Vic began to make his way to my room as I followed him.
"Oh Vic... I'll show you where we are going... SINCE YOU HAVENT BEEN HERE BEFORE" I tried to make it obvious that his acting skills were terrible. Thank god he made music and not videos...