[30]

---

---

The next morning, Patricia decided it was time to introduce Piper to the whole of Anubis house, considering it was now out that she was there. 

Scarlett was sat down at the table, ready to eat when the pair entered the dining room. 

"You're probably wondering who this is. Meet Piper," she introduced.

"Oh, now it makes sense," Alfie spoke. 

"Piper, I want to say thank you for helping me study," Scarlett told as the girl sat next to her. 

"No problem, Scar."

Scarlett watched as Eddie conversed with Piper, she frowned, wondering what they were talking about. She thought nothing of it as she continued to grab what she needed from her locker. She met with the rest of Sibuna in the student lounge, ready to discuss the latest task. 

"There are more than twice as many symbols on Victor's charts as there are on the chamber wall," Fabian informed. 

Nina turned her focus from Fabian's laptop to Fabian, "And still nothing from the Dollhouse. We're this close to the master chamber, And Victor's going to beat us to the punch."

"Now, look, we have as many clues as he has. And you're not seriously suggesting he's smarter than we are," Fabian comforted. 

"Luckier than us, though. You've got to admit," Patricia voiced. 

"You got that right," Scarlett muttered. 

"But still, none of that means anything without his amulet, we have got to get it off him," Nina instructed. 

---

Scarlett rushed into class, taking her seat. She turned to Eddie. 

"Hi," she greeted.

"Oh hey," he grumbled. 

"You're still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad at you. It's just- you know what? Yeah, I am still mad at you," he answered. "Why sugarcoat it?"

"I didn't invite them there, Patricia invited herself," she defended. 

"Well, I'm happy you don't like Tchaikovsky and still want to make Sweetie's life difficult," he voiced. 

She smiled, "Good because that isn't going to stop. I left my petition and proposal for a safe space on his desk this morning. Besides, it took everything in me not to mention the primarily male list of composers and authors he asked me about."

"Now you're back."

He smiled at her as she turned to face the front as Mr Sweet walked in. 

"Quiet! I have an announcement," Mr Sweet announced. "Patricia," he beckoned. She stood by the door. "Patricia's sister, Piper, Will be joining us for a short time."