prologue

Shiloh stood aloof from all of her other playmate. She sat in the corner during playtime, crisscrossed her legs and sucked her thumb. Her face was red, obvious that she had been crying before and a single tear was placed on her cheek.

Meanwhile, Harry who was the most popular among the children, was playing race cars alone. He was a funny little boy who was always happy and everyone always wanted to play with him.

"What's wrong?" Harry dropped what he was doing and went over to comfort Shiloh.

Shiloh pointed over to the group of boys playing Legos and sniffled.

"What about them?" Harry asked skeptically making Shiloh smiled a bit. She found Harry sophisticated for a boy his age and immediately liked him. This was mostly because of the strong accent he carried at two years old.

"They said I can't play Legos because I'm a girl and I suck my thumb." Shiloh admitted the last part embarrassingly, not wanting Harry to hear.

Harry looked at Shiloh then at the boys and then grinned. He walked over to the boys who were playing Legos. They had built a really tall castle that they had been working on since day one of daycare. The teacher put it in a special place so that no one could destroy it, although, everyone was welcome to help build it.

Harry held conversation with the boys for a while and they just kept shrugging their shoulders and laughing at Harry. Harry raised his eyebrows and smirked to himself. He raised his foot and stomped all over the castle. He messed it all up with his hands, kicked it to different places in the room, etcetera. He did this until the castle was a castle no more.

Shiloh sat there, watching with amusement clear on her face and Harry made his way back to her.

"Don't worry, I don't think they'll be messing with you anymore."

A/N okay, idk what that chapter was but I just wanted to give a view on how they met and such. hope you liked it! :) xx

- a